Halfway mark :)
Sunday, March 13, 2016, 12:37 AM
Halfway through MBBS :)
Month-long exams are so exhausting omg THE FATIGUE IS REAL. Constant studying/worrying/stressing really takes a toll on you. Sigh so tired :( But He said to go to Him and He will give me rest. Yet sometimes I have to admit it's really hard to find the peace in my heart to really sit down and pray properly when stress is piling up on me and there's so much crap to study... but I know. Excuses. Peace comes after praying, not before. Really need to remind myself that a lot more :/ But yes thank God for carrying heavy me through the first half, and for the few more days to come!!! I'd say things have been going much smoother than expected :) Definitely won't be a distinction student and there were definitely plenty of stupid mistakes made and things I could beat myself up over and over again for, but at least I kind of made it through the first half just fine!
MBBS is flying by so fast. Once you get into the momentum all these days really just become a blur. Barely have any time to think about other things in between, but whenever I do stop to pause and like... yawn/stone/stare into space/procrastinate I still do feel like WOW. Can't believe I've been here for 5 years and this long journey is coming to an end. 4 more papers to go hehe I can almost taste Spain and Portugal on my lips! (aaaaand the long working hours and sleep deprivation and slavery yups) Freedom is near :) And God is nearer! Hehe
Stay positive friends! Or whoever's reading. (Hi Jeriel if you're reading this you should get back to studying!!!)
P.S. And bleaurgh I feel like I'm gaining weight from this ultra sedentary lifestyle in the recent months and my mom's constant feeding with anything and everything edible under the sun that she can find... buuuut what's new ._.
Joy ♥
