Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
原来你是我 最想留住 的幸运 ♡ 
Monday, February 15, 2016, 6:49 PM

Had a very happy Valentine's Day @ Tin Hill Social (service was wonderful btw) last night in the midst of all the MBBS stress :) Here are some photos to make this place less dreary and depressing!

Kudos to this singer :) He was amazing!


This steak right here made me realize that I may actually love steak a lot more than I think :O 'twas super yummy

The other three courses included truffled pumpkin soup (always thought I hated anything with truffle because #tasteslikegasoline but this one was truly delicious), shared seafood platter (prawns, oysters, salmon), and shared dessert platter (rose compressed watermelon, chocolate sorbet, puff pastry)! Made my tummy a very happy tummy :) And I was worried that there wouldn't be enough food to feed J hehe I was wronggggggggg

Okie lazy to upload the rest of the food pics but please take a moment to appreciate how pretty these flowers are!!


*collapses*

Really, really thankful for you dear. Can't believe there was a time we didn't have each other. You make everything everything everything better :)

Short post but... I guess my blog lacked happiness, so this is an emergency happy post in case I don't update anymore until end of MBBS + grad trip! Okay time to get back to work :(

Labels: , , , ,

« back forward »