Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Time after time 
Sunday, December 14, 2014, 8:49 PM
Pride. 'Nuff said.


And so the curtain finally fell upon Playhouse 2014 last night.

4 months of planning, auditioning, late night rehearsals, getting pushed out of our comfort zones, weekend call backs, breaking cups, forgetting lines, forgetting cues, and breaking more cups - all these ended on the perfect, perfect note last night when our M4 play won best play, best musicality, best actress, aaaand best costumes and sets omg AHHH was super duper elated when I heard the news at 8pm+ last night and couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night omg M4 PRIDEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So, so much pride :')

Couldn't have asked for a better script (weish is the brain behind all this epicness; none of this would've been possible without her brilliant work of ingenuity. Don't know if she'll ever read this and I've already told her this about a million times hehe but I'M SOSOSOSO PROUD OF YOU WEISH!!!), a better team of director/producers/comm heads who walked with us every single step of the way and led us to our triumphant victory, and lastly, a better batch of (seriously mindblowingly talented) classmates and friends whom I embarked on this journey with, got to know so much better, and stuck with through thick and thin. I remember feeling extremely apprehensive at first, but after all these months, I can say with full conviction that I have no regrets at all. Both our office scene and stomp came so far; the improvements we made were honestly unreal, and we only have our ever encouraging, caring, and patient leaders to thank :)

(I actually feel quite on about joining Playhouse again next year! I know I said ain't nobody got time for dat in M5, but let's see how things go hehe if I feel confident enough about myself and about MBBS [LOL ikr, a good joke right there] I may just do something crazy like this again :P and that will truly be THE play to remember in my entire 5 years of med school)

Time for photo spam hehe click to enlarge!!!

ASG with our amazing and beautiful playwright Teo Wei Shan ♥


Our black girl Pravin the diva angel #gurldontgetmestarted

Forever our favourite sister CG :)))


Sandy's office slaves OFFICE SCENE!!!

Here's me being a good travel agent

And here's me looking like I'm about to kill someone



Stomp scene!!!

STOMPPPPPPPPP ♥
Led by our super dedicated leaders David and Tryphe





The unfortunate curtain call ._. Haha read below

Sister CGs (+ Sam's gf)!! Incomplete cos Ting escaped before we could catch her,
Ting An (the other Ting lol) couldn't be found, and Kim was with her bf :(



Thank you, my ever supportive mommylin and daddylin ♥

Thank you Jeriel my most supportive squirrel for the rose and for coming down ♥
Until the pic Colin took for us comes, you shall remain faceless! :P

To say Playhouse 2014 was an extraordinary journey is a major understatement. I'm so glad I joined this year! Despite having only 5 lines for my office scene plus a stomp scene (which I thoroughly enjoyed) and despite the final curtain call mishap (the curtains closed on us while we were already all high and psyched up and only 5 seconds into our epic curtain call dance), words cannot even begin to describe how INCREDIBLY PROUD I am to be part of this amazing production that blew the audience and judges away and won so many trophies :))))))

I remember praying, before our big day and before showtime, for everything to go well and for this to be one of the most memorable things I will look back on in M4. And God heard me good, because true enough, Playhouse 2014 was one hell of a journey to remember.

To God be all the glory! :)

Labels: , , , ,

« back forward »