Nuaaaaa
Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 11:25 PM
13 Dec 2014, Playhouse
Yay Colin finally uploaded the photo he took for us! So there it is up there, as promised in my previous post hehe. Actually the one he uploaded was a tad too orangey to my liking so I upped the blue a little :) Okay it's still kinda orangey but oh wellsers forget it
It's day 3 of my official 2 week break and I've literally been wasting every single hour away just sitting here in my chair being a sloth and procrastinating and doing Idontevenknow what. Actually I've been spending a lot of time scrolling through the flood of playhouse photos that people have been posting on Facebook sighpie feelings of emptiness and post-production blues :( People who know me would know that I'm extremeeeeely shy and I don't deny that at all hehe, but the funny thing is I actually do enjoy performing... A LOT, be it acting, singing, or playing an instrument in an orchestra. There's just always been this part of me that enjoys being on stage and getting that high from performing and hearing the applause, which is why I've always joined performing arts CCAs. But yeaaaaah okay my baseline/default state is still unparalleled shyness LOL so there :P
So anyway lately I've been super nua basically, but I did manage to get some miscellaneous things done! Like I got some CHP stuff settled, wrote/made J's card, sooort of tidied my desk a bit and drafted a brief revision timetable from now until pros. Which I really do hope I'll be able to follow cos I've got a history of setting too ambitious revision goals for myself yikes
In other news, there's been quite a huge patch of blueblack on my right knee ever since playhouse on Sat :( No idea how I got it, only rmb kneeling down for awhile that day for some reason, but whoa to get bruises from kneeling I must have some seriously fragile vessels
Going to see Christmas lights/decor at Orchard tmr :D at last hehe *eggcites* it's finally starting to feel like Christmas!
Labels: christmas, happy, holidays, jeriel, nua, playhouse, procrastination
Joy ♥
.jpg)