Med school mugathon
Monday, April 30, 2012, 9:18 PM
10 more days to pros and I'm still feeling so underprepared. Been revising neuroscience all day and just suddenly remembered that I've forgotten 50% of what I already mugged for Head & Neck. Isn't it ironic haha, remembering that you've forgotten something ._.
Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm dying :( I don't really have a problem with finishing my revision, the main problem is with actually RETAINING all the information and making sure I don't forget them for prolonged periods of time, which is quite impossible really because I'd always relied on short term memory for my previous exams :( and if you look at the entire Year 1 syllabus, the amount of stuff we need to internalize for anatomy is already enough to kill you. Then on top of that, there's physio, biochem (with about a million pathways, substrates, enzymes, products, etc.), medicine & society, and ethics.
SIGH :( On one hand I can't wait for pros to come so I can get it over and done with asap and be liberated/have my life back/have all the free time in the world to sleep/slack/eat/stone without a single tinge of guilt (oh look, the rest of the human population is already doing that! Everyone else is living the high life now and yet here we are, here I am, still buried under piles and piles of books and notes and struggling to breathe :( *CRIES*), but on the other I feel that my revision time is seriously slipping away/passing wayyyy to fast for comfort :(
On another note, I'm moving out of my Type A room for good next monday! Really kind of sad about this :( Not moving out of PGP yet though, extended my stay in another Type C room until the end of exams. THEN it'll be the end of my hostel life :( Don't get me wrong; it's great to move home, but staying at PGP was really one of the best decisions I've made. Omg I'm going to miss it here so much :(
But anyway that's really the least of my concerns as of now haha, time to prepare for the impending doom called PROS omg :( maybe pros are really only meant for pros. ARGHGHSDGSD!!! *pulls hair* Okay just had to take a few minutes off to rant :( Back to cranial nerves sigh, guess I really have to start recapping some anat stuff tonight. Okay, once I finish the last 2 cranial nerves go go go!
MED SCHOOL Y U TORMENT US SO :'(((( Ohhhh manz
Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm dying :( I don't really have a problem with finishing my revision, the main problem is with actually RETAINING all the information and making sure I don't forget them for prolonged periods of time, which is quite impossible really because I'd always relied on short term memory for my previous exams :( and if you look at the entire Year 1 syllabus, the amount of stuff we need to internalize for anatomy is already enough to kill you. Then on top of that, there's physio, biochem (with about a million pathways, substrates, enzymes, products, etc.), medicine & society, and ethics.
SIGH :( On one hand I can't wait for pros to come so I can get it over and done with asap and be liberated/have my life back/have all the free time in the world to sleep/slack/eat/stone without a single tinge of guilt (oh look, the rest of the human population is already doing that! Everyone else is living the high life now and yet here we are, here I am, still buried under piles and piles of books and notes and struggling to breathe :( *CRIES*), but on the other I feel that my revision time is seriously slipping away/passing wayyyy to fast for comfort :(
On another note, I'm moving out of my Type A room for good next monday! Really kind of sad about this :( Not moving out of PGP yet though, extended my stay in another Type C room until the end of exams. THEN it'll be the end of my hostel life :( Don't get me wrong; it's great to move home, but staying at PGP was really one of the best decisions I've made. Omg I'm going to miss it here so much :(
But anyway that's really the least of my concerns as of now haha, time to prepare for the impending doom called PROS omg :( maybe pros are really only meant for pros. ARGHGHSDGSD!!! *pulls hair* Okay just had to take a few minutes off to rant :( Back to cranial nerves sigh, guess I really have to start recapping some anat stuff tonight. Okay, once I finish the last 2 cranial nerves go go go!
MED SCHOOL Y U TORMENT US SO :'(((( Ohhhh manz
Joy ♥
