Sick :(
Friday, November 27, 2009, 10:41 PM
hello earthlings! I'm sick! yayy -triumphant music- way to go Joy. yikes :(
I caught a random flu bug a few days ago and my throat hurt really bad yesterday. argh :( I felt as if a DURIAN was stuck in my throat and I was only this close to using a chainsaw to slice myself into half D: went to bed early but didn't sleep well because it was waaaaay earlier than my usual bedtime (which is around 1am+?) then I woke up and had insomnia at 3am because my throat was being irritating. and some Hong Kong drama theme song (refer to post below) kept playing on loop in my head! :O
woke up today, took some flu tablets, throat got better but I started feeling weak all over (and I still sound like a frog. croak.) D: I just felt like collapsing/curling up into a ball and dissolving into nothingness right on the spot. and my nose is alwayyyys either half-blocked or completely blocked. or it'll be running like a tap. like I said, if it were to take part in a marathon it would surely pwn the race D: and as a result of my faulty nose, I used up an entire box of tissue within one day. so not environmentally friendly I know D: that was what my mom commented! (haha she was like "so un-environmentally friendly! they all look like wantons but that's pointless because they can't be eaten" HAHAHA) the dustbin in my bedroom is ALWAYS filled to its brim. so how now, brown cow?
I caught a random flu bug a few days ago and my throat hurt really bad yesterday. argh :( I felt as if a DURIAN was stuck in my throat and I was only this close to using a chainsaw to slice myself into half D: went to bed early but didn't sleep well because it was waaaaay earlier than my usual bedtime (which is around 1am+?) then I woke up and had insomnia at 3am because my throat was being irritating. and some Hong Kong drama theme song (refer to post below) kept playing on loop in my head! :O
woke up today, took some flu tablets, throat got better but I started feeling weak all over (and I still sound like a frog. croak.) D: I just felt like collapsing/curling up into a ball and dissolving into nothingness right on the spot. and my nose is alwayyyys either half-blocked or completely blocked. or it'll be running like a tap. like I said, if it were to take part in a marathon it would surely pwn the race D: and as a result of my faulty nose, I used up an entire box of tissue within one day. so not environmentally friendly I know D: that was what my mom commented! (haha she was like "so un-environmentally friendly! they all look like wantons but that's pointless because they can't be eaten" HAHAHA) the dustbin in my bedroom is ALWAYS filled to its brim. so how now, brown cow?
to solve the problem, I now lug a box of tissue and a huge plastic bag with me everywhere I go in the house so I don't make all our dustbins explode. and as a result I look like an auntie :) oh plus, I'm in my long pants and wearing this thick jacket so I guess I probably resemble a walking cocoon more than anything O_O I can't really open my eyes either so they look even smaller than usual. in short, I look like hell! thank goodness I don't have to step out of the house these few days. oh wait. I need to pay a visit to the library (again) because I just realized yesterday that I need to hunt for a book to write my GP book review on DDDDDDDD:
anyhoo! watched tv at night and played chess with my dad :D that's something I haven't done in a long, long while because he was always overseas and I was always so busy with PW and promos and everything. he just came back from Beijing 2 days ago so we had a father-daughter bonding session just now :D it was really fun! and mom was just watching us play and watching tv (DRAMA! again, refer to post below) at the same time. I really treasure these family bonding moments because they're not gonna come by easy once school reopens next year. because then everyday will be about mugging in full force :(
ALRIGHTS I'm still feeling warm/weak all over. I want to sleep early but I haaaave to finish reading New Moon! Graaaargh! okay I'm going to sleep at 11pm so I shall make full use of the 25 minutes left to read as much as I can!
TAAAAAGS
beef: awwww you're welcome personnn :D haha have a fantabulous time in Germany! remember to bring back my favourite sweets. HAHA and yups I'll await your email reply with much anticipation! :D
DING: (oh not aga-in!) SAMMUL <3
anyhoo! watched tv at night and played chess with my dad :D that's something I haven't done in a long, long while because he was always overseas and I was always so busy with PW and promos and everything. he just came back from Beijing 2 days ago so we had a father-daughter bonding session just now :D it was really fun! and mom was just watching us play and watching tv (DRAMA! again, refer to post below) at the same time. I really treasure these family bonding moments because they're not gonna come by easy once school reopens next year. because then everyday will be about mugging in full force :(
ALRIGHTS I'm still feeling warm/weak all over. I want to sleep early but I haaaave to finish reading New Moon! Graaaargh! okay I'm going to sleep at 11pm so I shall make full use of the 25 minutes left to read as much as I can!
TAAAAAGS
beef: awwww you're welcome personnn :D haha have a fantabulous time in Germany! remember to bring back my favourite sweets. HAHA and yups I'll await your email reply with much anticipation! :D
DING: (oh not aga-in!) SAMMUL <3
kensoo: OMG WHY :O but I'm already all excited about it! ahhh! please don't tell me they're all going to die and get separated from their lovers or something :O okay I'll reduce my level of excitement :/
ps. oh oh this almost slipped my mind. I'm not sure if you'll see this but,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINGMAN!! :D
finally, the last Green Club member turns 17! welcome to the senior citizens club :D
ps. oh oh this almost slipped my mind. I'm not sure if you'll see this but,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINGMAN!! :D
finally, the last Green Club member turns 17! welcome to the senior citizens club :D
Labels: birthday girl, flu, SICK
Joy ♥