SAMMUL :)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:50 PM
HE'S SO CUTE ^^ -lovestruck-
-hyperventilates- x 10000000
his name is Sammul 陈键锋 omg I love him :D -swoons-
I'm becoming a hardcore 少年四大名捕 fan because 4 of Hong Kong's cutest guys are in that show :D heehee I told you Hong Kong dramas are THE best! I grew up watching Channel 55 :D omg I shall flip to Channel 55 and glue my eyes to the TV screen at 9pm everyday!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-hyperventilates- x 10000000
his name is Sammul 陈键锋 omg I love him :D -swoons-
I'm becoming a hardcore 少年四大名捕 fan because 4 of Hong Kong's cutest guys are in that show :D heehee I told you Hong Kong dramas are THE best! I grew up watching Channel 55 :D omg I shall flip to Channel 55 and glue my eyes to the TV screen at 9pm everyday!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Labels: SO CUTE
Joy ♥