Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
If I say you're the one, would you believe me? 
Thursday, November 05, 2009, 8:39 PM
OHNOEZ I'm blogging a lot lately! and my posts are all so wordy! so this one shall be no exception :D last day of school today! I don't know why but I'm actually feeling quite sad :( usually you're supposed to feel happy and rejoiceee and everything you know? but I don't know, I feel like I need to spend more time with 7F. and I feel like I haven't played enough haha. and omg I know I keep saying this but 2009 really flew by damn fast. it's like, wow, 50% of JC life went by just like that. orientation rev-it-up, POP, sodaches, meeting our new classmates and everything felt like just yesterday. soon we'll all be J2s and another 365+ days are gonna flash by and it'll be time for goodbyes. omg so sad :( oh wells. anyways sad that we didn't have any class outings today even though school ended at like 9:30 after the principal's address. mehhhh.

anyways! updates for today. early in the morning everyone crowded around the class bench to write on the 2 ginormous cards for Mr Ngoh and Mr Ng :) went audi to listen to principal's talk, stoned through the entire thing and tried to put stuff (staple bullets and bits of double sided tape) into zeke's hair because he was sitting in front of me and he kept leaning his head onto my desk. haha! then the whole class went to chill at e302. freeee time for all of us because Mr Ngoh wasn't in school! slacked completely, finished writing the teachers' cards, played musical chairs and failed badly, watched zeke self-own and gay around the classroom, talked crap, sang songs, cursed the school's arubanetwork portal because no one could log in, talked even more crap, and ORDERED MACS OMG I just had macs with licheng yesterday. holycow I feel so unhealthy now. THIRD TIME eating macs within these 3 weeks or so! plus I ate at burgershack, KFC and island creamery recently too. UNHEALTHINESS! shingzzzz I shall go jog tomorrow :) but anyways the reason why we decided to order macs for lunch was because we wanted to get more game cards for the monopoly thing. I still can't believe some random guy at some corner in Singapore actually GOT sentosa cove and threw it away!!! haha I feel his pain, 50k gone all due to his ignorance! poor guy. oh oh and we saw the samples for our class photos! I looked like I was growing out of hongguang's head in the formal one -_- but I still liked the photos :D

got chased out of the classroom after that so we sought refuge (can you believe that I almost wrote "suck refuge" for the past tense?! my enggrish phail :/ ) at A410 :) goofed around outside the classroom and had a lot of failed attempts at harmonizing to What I've Been Looking For because my voice was weird today. it started drizzling, and there was this guy in ares fac shirt who ran to the center of the central plaza, knelt on the ground and screamed some gibberish and ran back. then there were people cheering and everything so we realized that it was a dare! after awhile it started pouring, and we witnessed another dare! we saw this other poor guy DANCE across the central plaza holding an umbrella in the pouring rain. after he was done we cheered for him from the fourth floor hahaha! then jean decided to get guitars, so after that we followed zeke to this "secretive place" then WELL AHEM we all ran back into the classroom shortly after that because I think we saw things that we shouldn't have seen. okay shall not elaborate more. haha! so we decided to just sit around tiantang with chingman and hilary. then jean taught us how to play a few chords from Viva La Vida and Hey There Delilah!! ^^ dayum my fingers were really pain after that. the tip of my fingers, I mean D: but it was cool, I can officially pluck 2 chords from Hey There Delilah :D HAHA okay that's not much I know but it's called progress :D spent like years there, then the rest of chingman's pw group and licheng came to join us. hung around for a bit, watched jean play her songs and swarmed into this LT beside the tiantang when it was no longer occupied :D started playing the piano and figuring out the chords for Try and tried to play one of the grade 8 examination pieces with olivia. apparently according to her everyone chose that as their first practical piece! couldn't remember half of it because I didn't memorize my score. then yunjia came and after jean begged and whined and kicked and screamed we decided to teach her piano :D and I'm proud to announce that jean has officially learnt her very first scale! C MAJOR! :D watched yunjia play some of her imba pieces and SECRET! omg she's really awesome. then we got chased out by a cleaner so we had to go back to the classroom. I think it was only 2pm plus and I wasn't intending to go home that early. hung around the classroom for awhile, gayed around even more, then licheng had to leave after that and chingman had to prepare for her group's OP rehearsal with Ms Ong.

so jean and I decided to go walkwalk. and we talked and talked and ended up walking from the college section to the high school section AND THEN TO THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SECTION. omg we were brilliant. we walked all the way until we reached a dead end, like some locked gate at the other end of the school, then we turned back. I think we took an hour O_O?! basically we went one HUGE round around the school and explored places that we've never been to before. we went to the swimming pool, stared at it for 5 seconds, and said at the same time "okay. so it's a pool." HHAHA omg okay the 1 hour walk was highly entertaining because it was gay-packed and we took turns being gay and sighing in exasperation at each other's gayness -_- at first jean was like "omg we can never go trekking together next time. we'll end up dead in the mountains because we'll kill each other with our lameness then no one will find our dead bodies" then after the 1 hour walk, she said "omg I can't believe I walked the entire school compound with you!" HAHA congrats ahma you have survived my gayness :D and you have passed the test too because you didn't kill me with your gayness either. went back to A410 all sticky and sweaty, then decided to go home!

yups. I want to play Jamlegend. but I'll sleep at 10 tonight because I'm having a headache and I've been sleeping very little over the past few days. not good for health D: but I have to edit some photos for dad so I shall do that first and THEN play Jamlegend THEN sleep :) priorities ftw! I don't think I'll touch PW tonight. alright toodles :D

Labels: , ,

« back forward »