It's a good life
Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 7:15 PM
edit: omg sandy png you're the best.
/edit
omg. firstly, I would like to declare that my luck is ROTTEN TO THE CORE these few days.. okay let's go day by day :)
FRIDAY
bad habit of changing into pjs without removing specs first!!! my specs broke and the right lens fell off completely :) FAIL
SATURDAY
met up with PW group before going for DXO fac outing together! wore a pair of flats that I haven't worn in a long time. walked from Cityhall MRT to some faraway ulu place. kicked a twig, FLATS BROKE. half the soles came off. flapping nonstop as I walked T_T FAIL
MONDAY/TUESDAY
realized that my external hard drive made this weird beeping noise and couldn't be detected by the laptop when I felt like watching one of the movies I downloaded to it. took it to a shop at Sim Lim Square, and the IT person there pronounced it dead. conclusion: 80GB of movies and games never coming back!!! T____T FAIL
WEDNESDAY (TODAY)
had to go to school for PW, so I left the house and walked to the bus stop. felt something on my arm when I was a few metres away from the bus stop, wondered if it was water. then I realized that it was warm, so I looked. -drumroll- SOME BIRD SHITTED ON ME. 2 places at the same time!! there was a white patch on my right arm, and a GREEN patch on the right sleeve of my uniform. I've seen birds shit on cars. I've seen birds shit on windows. I've seen birds shit on the ground. BUT THEY'VE NEVER SHITTED ON ME BEFORE and I didn't know bird poop actually has GREEN CONTENT OMG I always thought it was just white! I was completely like -___- FAIL.
and when I got on the bus, I saw this guy wearing a red tie that said "Life is great!" all over it. yup! it sure is! ^^
in conclusion, I love my luck! (or the lack of it) my PW OP's on this coming friday, aka friday the 13th. brilliant! can't wait to see what happens then :D
ANYHOO! DXO was fun nonetheless :D aly and yinru went with me to buy a new pair of flats (white! $19.90, bought them in a rush but I still like em!) then yinru had to go and the remaining four of us went back to aly's. slacked around her house for half an hour while she bathed and cabbed to esplanade. (which reminds me I need to pay kenler his cab money! I need to pay aly $4 too. oh and $102.50 to cherie for the genting trip! and $? to licheng for the shokudo dinner. omg I need to get a notebook to keep track of all these! must be financially literate because that's what our project is about :D keeping track of your cashflow is an effective tool in managing your finances! HAHA) celebrated Mr Ng's birthday in advance, gave him the huge oversized birthday card and ate the birthday cake :D
GROUP PIC WITH MR NG!

haha Mr Ng looks like he's holding some cheque he just won with that proud grin :D and our envelope reads 零九爱丝妻爱夫 HAHAHA chinese translation of 09S7F! omg we're the best. went up to the esplanade rooftop for mass camwhoring session. behaved like idiots as usual and sang at the top of our lungs. dinner@SHOKUDO with half the class after that! shared a plate of some katsu with licheng, hung around for a bit and then I had to leave early because my grandma was going back to china the next day and I had to spend more time with her that night :) hope she's alright back in china! I know she will be :)
TAAAAAAGS
aly: haha yesyes I'm financially literate! :D I'll track my cashflow and hesitate before borrowing $$ from now on!
beef: HAHA you're welcome! I have no idea how I managed to type so much. beat your record hands down eh :D haha and yes it's super catchy I was so obsessed with it for like 3 weeks! sounds like some dance pop though.
ALRIGHT off to sterilize my right arm and uniform. COME ON LADY LUCK SMILE ON ME PLEASE! D:
Sandy(: says:.. omg sandy png you're the best.
*A bird poo-ed on my teammate today too!! Hahahhahahahhahahaha
joy dislikes the bird that pooped on her. says:
*HAHA omg
*it was GREEN OKAY
*omg
*wonder what it ate
Sandy(: says:
*Hahah seaweed
*There was once I ate too much seaweed end up my poo was greeeeen too eeks
*The one on my friend was WARM and brown more normal
*Warm and fresh from the HOLE
joy dislikes the bird that pooped on her. says:
*OMG LOL!?
*AHAHAHA
*SANDY YOUR DESCRIPTION IS.....!!!
*and i thought only when babies get shocked then they 拉青屎
Sandy(: says:
*Eh but true what it was still shiny and bright and glimmerish looking
*So fresh that it was so easy to rinse with water hehehehw
joy dislikes the bird that pooped on her. says:
*omg i can't stand it anymore I'M GOING TO BLOG ABOUT THIS HAHAHAHA
Sandy(: says:
*What is la qing WHAT
joy dislikes the bird that pooped on her. says:
*green poop HAHA
Sandy(: says:
*Oh what's that Chinese word lah never see before or maybe i did just that I don't bother rmbing what it is gahaha
*Blog what?!?!? Very funny meh but it is true lor
*That time I saw the bird pee leh like the process of it dripping er I mean flowing down from heaven (in this case heaven is the HOLE) 8D
/edit
omg. firstly, I would like to declare that my luck is ROTTEN TO THE CORE these few days.. okay let's go day by day :)
FRIDAY
bad habit of changing into pjs without removing specs first!!! my specs broke and the right lens fell off completely :) FAIL
SATURDAY
met up with PW group before going for DXO fac outing together! wore a pair of flats that I haven't worn in a long time. walked from Cityhall MRT to some faraway ulu place. kicked a twig, FLATS BROKE. half the soles came off. flapping nonstop as I walked T_T FAIL
MONDAY/TUESDAY
realized that my external hard drive made this weird beeping noise and couldn't be detected by the laptop when I felt like watching one of the movies I downloaded to it. took it to a shop at Sim Lim Square, and the IT person there pronounced it dead. conclusion: 80GB of movies and games never coming back!!! T____T FAIL
WEDNESDAY (TODAY)
had to go to school for PW, so I left the house and walked to the bus stop. felt something on my arm when I was a few metres away from the bus stop, wondered if it was water. then I realized that it was warm, so I looked. -drumroll- SOME BIRD SHITTED ON ME. 2 places at the same time!! there was a white patch on my right arm, and a GREEN patch on the right sleeve of my uniform. I've seen birds shit on cars. I've seen birds shit on windows. I've seen birds shit on the ground. BUT THEY'VE NEVER SHITTED ON ME BEFORE and I didn't know bird poop actually has GREEN CONTENT OMG I always thought it was just white! I was completely like -___- FAIL.
and when I got on the bus, I saw this guy wearing a red tie that said "Life is great!" all over it. yup! it sure is! ^^
in conclusion, I love my luck! (or the lack of it) my PW OP's on this coming friday, aka friday the 13th. brilliant! can't wait to see what happens then :D
ANYHOO! DXO was fun nonetheless :D aly and yinru went with me to buy a new pair of flats (white! $19.90, bought them in a rush but I still like em!) then yinru had to go and the remaining four of us went back to aly's. slacked around her house for half an hour while she bathed and cabbed to esplanade. (which reminds me I need to pay kenler his cab money! I need to pay aly $4 too. oh and $102.50 to cherie for the genting trip! and $? to licheng for the shokudo dinner. omg I need to get a notebook to keep track of all these! must be financially literate because that's what our project is about :D keeping track of your cashflow is an effective tool in managing your finances! HAHA) celebrated Mr Ng's birthday in advance, gave him the huge oversized birthday card and ate the birthday cake :D
GROUP PIC WITH MR NG!

haha Mr Ng looks like he's holding some cheque he just won with that proud grin :D and our envelope reads 零九爱丝妻爱夫 HAHAHA chinese translation of 09S7F! omg we're the best. went up to the esplanade rooftop for mass camwhoring session. behaved like idiots as usual and sang at the top of our lungs. dinner@SHOKUDO with half the class after that! shared a plate of some katsu with licheng, hung around for a bit and then I had to leave early because my grandma was going back to china the next day and I had to spend more time with her that night :) hope she's alright back in china! I know she will be :)
TAAAAAAGS
aly: haha yesyes I'm financially literate! :D I'll track my cashflow and hesitate before borrowing $$ from now on!
beef: HAHA you're welcome! I have no idea how I managed to type so much. beat your record hands down eh :D haha and yes it's super catchy I was so obsessed with it for like 3 weeks! sounds like some dance pop though.
ALRIGHT off to sterilize my right arm and uniform. COME ON LADY LUCK SMILE ON ME PLEASE! D:
Labels: 09s7f, APOLLO, lame shit, ROTTEN LUCK
Joy ♥