You are the thunder and I am the lightning
Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 4:47 PM
edit:
/edit
yesterday was fun :D gay comments spammed on gay pictures taken using webcam by gay people doing gay stuff during a certain free period yesterday :) WE NEED TO DO THAT MORE OFTEN it's a great way to de-stress. laughing at everyone's gay expressions :D
aaaaanyways got back math paper and the rest of chem today. nah I didn't fail anything, the grades are alright. chem was better than what I expected but math was a teeny weeny bit of a disappointment :( somehow I always end up getting that kind of shitty marks. somehow I always need just ONE more mark to get to the next grade.. in case you're wondering, I got the exact same marks as my blocks :/ URGH and let me tell you, 90% of all the mistakes I made (excluding the ones that I reallllly didn't know how to do) were due to carelessness omg I can jump off a cliff right now seriously though I think I'll have trouble finding one in singapore -_- but anyhoo, thank you Mr Ng for the kind encouraging note. he wrote a paragraph for everyone! how nice :))) I think he's the best teacher around in hwachong! (but of course, Mr Kuo pwns all the other nanyang teachers ^^)
oh and I can't wait to find out what surprises await me when I get back my bio and econs paper because I'm expecting 2 big fat Us.
watched the scream publicity video today and got scared by a few people for a couple of times D: ESPECIALLY KENNETH LER THE KANGAROO. he scares me on a daily basis and I feel like strangling him.. this is our convo from last night after he showed me this
but GRAH scream will be fun I hope :D I think I'll be scared shitless and get nightmares for consecutive nights once again (I was forced to watch Ju-On with my friends 2 years ago and I didn't dare to sleep alone for 3 nights :X ) but 10 years down the road I'll probably be laughing over this haha! ahhhhhhhhh I envy those who can watch horror movies like comedies. a few people I know can totally burst out in laughter when they watch horror movies, and they'll be laughing about how silly the ghosts/monsters look when everyone else is busy screaming their heads and limbs off O_O
oh wells I can't wait for scream! can't wait to scream.
TAAAAAGS
mowleh aka xy: :O you forgot, shinanigans >( but thank yew :D and HAHA hope you'll run into the same art teacher who asked about the wild elephants in singapore LOL and remember to mow your lawn. go mow leh.
beef: omg I'm NOT trying to hint anything!!! O_O and oh fine but you'll still join the club eventually -evil grin- omgomgomg I can't wait to watch the movie yaaay! :D yup, T(alked)TYO(nline) :D
deborah: YES it's awesome because Asher Book is awesome :D
--
alrighters piano time! buhbye.
kenneth.; scream says:.. omg I bet he passed all his primary school compos with flying colours -_-
*when the night falls, the ceiling creaks, the chair topples, the paper flies, the curtain blinds eek an eerie shadow, the man with the familiar v shape smile surfaces in front of you, yes red with blood, holding a blade
*you scream for your life but thats not the end
*you cant sleep, you go to the washroom
*the light flickers, you panic, but the door is locked, the toilet bowl flushes itself, you peek and you see an eyeball. before you can even react, a mysterious figure looms over you...
*the next moment you.
*watch out tonight. it will be unforgettable
*end of part 2 :)
joy can't wait for SCREAM! says:
*OMG
*how many parts are there!!!!!
*you can go become some horror story teller :/
kenneth.; scream says:
*wrong answer. as i say, the night cant wait to unfold. be there or be square!
joy can't wait for SCREAM! says:
*i'd rather be square T_T
/edit
yesterday was fun :D gay comments spammed on gay pictures taken using webcam by gay people doing gay stuff during a certain free period yesterday :) WE NEED TO DO THAT MORE OFTEN it's a great way to de-stress. laughing at everyone's gay expressions :D
aaaaanyways got back math paper and the rest of chem today. nah I didn't fail anything, the grades are alright. chem was better than what I expected but math was a teeny weeny bit of a disappointment :( somehow I always end up getting that kind of shitty marks. somehow I always need just ONE more mark to get to the next grade.. in case you're wondering, I got the exact same marks as my blocks :/ URGH and let me tell you, 90% of all the mistakes I made (excluding the ones that I reallllly didn't know how to do) were due to carelessness omg I can jump off a cliff right now seriously though I think I'll have trouble finding one in singapore -_- but anyhoo, thank you Mr Ng for the kind encouraging note. he wrote a paragraph for everyone! how nice :))) I think he's the best teacher around in hwachong! (but of course, Mr Kuo pwns all the other nanyang teachers ^^)
oh and I can't wait to find out what surprises await me when I get back my bio and econs paper because I'm expecting 2 big fat Us.
watched the scream publicity video today and got scared by a few people for a couple of times D: ESPECIALLY KENNETH LER THE KANGAROO. he scares me on a daily basis and I feel like strangling him.. this is our convo from last night after he showed me this

joy can't wait for SCREAM! says:can someone please slap him?! -.- thank goodness green club isn't going for scream with him.. and I need to get a grip on myself, because according to him scaring me has a 100% success rate. ARGH I'll train myself for saturday! but I think I'll die on saturday.. I'll just collapse during the trail and start crying or something :/ I think by far the most terrifying haunted house experience I've ever had was in the House of Horrors in US Universal Studios D: I came out drenched in cold sweat and my hands were cold and my throat was hoarse and my heart was pounding like nobody's business D:
*OMG i wanted to watch the publicity video
*but i decided not to
*cos i'm alone in my room and i want to have nice dreams tonight -.-
kenneth.; scream says:
*hahh think of me tonight
*with that face
*and that i will be under your bed
*at the fan area
*outside your windows
*in your blankets
*on your mirror
joy can't wait for SCREAM! says:
*OMG LER YONG QIN YOU'RE SCARING THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME
kenneth.; scream says:
*i'll be on your clock too
*dont go toilet hahhh
*cossss
*mist
*blood
*wahhhah okay sleep tight!
but GRAH scream will be fun I hope :D I think I'll be scared shitless and get nightmares for consecutive nights once again (I was forced to watch Ju-On with my friends 2 years ago and I didn't dare to sleep alone for 3 nights :X ) but 10 years down the road I'll probably be laughing over this haha! ahhhhhhhhh I envy those who can watch horror movies like comedies. a few people I know can totally burst out in laughter when they watch horror movies, and they'll be laughing about how silly the ghosts/monsters look when everyone else is busy screaming their heads and limbs off O_O
oh wells I can't wait for scream! can't wait to scream.
TAAAAAGS
mowleh aka xy: :O you forgot, shinanigans >( but thank yew :D and HAHA hope you'll run into the same art teacher who asked about the wild elephants in singapore LOL and remember to mow your lawn. go mow leh.
beef: omg I'm NOT trying to hint anything!!! O_O and oh fine but you'll still join the club eventually -evil grin- omgomgomg I can't wait to watch the movie yaaay! :D yup, T(alked)TYO(nline) :D
deborah: YES it's awesome because Asher Book is awesome :D
--
alrighters piano time! buhbye.
Labels: scream
Joy ♥