SCREAM 2009! :D
Sunday, October 25, 2009, 11:54 AM
SCREAM 2009 :D
it was really really fun! not reaaaally scary but really fun :D 6:30 we met at classbench and went for dinner at btp. random people (people who were not part of our scream team) like kensoo and dingjie joined us for dinner too and jean and chingman couldn't make it :/ queued for a loooong time outside KFC at btp and resorted to looking at dog and cat food instead. there's chicken, seafood and lots of other flavours! I think animals lead a luxurious life :D lots of lame and funny stuff over the dinner table (the guys started talking about leucine lycine methionine and amino acids and licheng and I were just like.. O_O?), and after that we kind of went grocery shopping. okay not really, all the guys went to look at deodorants and licheng and I just wandered off to look at lipsticks HAHA then they bought icecreaam! licheng and I refused to eat D:
went back to school at 8:30 and wandered around a little because the first horror movie they were screening just ended. gaotian brought a MASK HAHAHAHA and licheng and I got quite freaked out, and wenwei said it was just warm up D: okay fast forward to the ACTUAL TRAIL D: licheng and I were daaamn scared at first and we seriously didn't want to move at all. and we made sure that there were at least 2 guys in front of us and 1 guy behind us. we had to do lotsss of crawling and after awhile we kind of got used to the ghosts and I started talking crap to the ghosts O_O
it was really really fun! not reaaaally scary but really fun :D 6:30 we met at classbench and went for dinner at btp. random people (people who were not part of our scream team) like kensoo and dingjie joined us for dinner too and jean and chingman couldn't make it :/ queued for a loooong time outside KFC at btp and resorted to looking at dog and cat food instead. there's chicken, seafood and lots of other flavours! I think animals lead a luxurious life :D lots of lame and funny stuff over the dinner table (the guys started talking about leucine lycine methionine and amino acids and licheng and I were just like.. O_O?), and after that we kind of went grocery shopping. okay not really, all the guys went to look at deodorants and licheng and I just wandered off to look at lipsticks HAHA then they bought icecreaam! licheng and I refused to eat D:
went back to school at 8:30 and wandered around a little because the first horror movie they were screening just ended. gaotian brought a MASK HAHAHAHA and licheng and I got quite freaked out, and wenwei said it was just warm up D: okay fast forward to the ACTUAL TRAIL D: licheng and I were daaamn scared at first and we seriously didn't want to move at all. and we made sure that there were at least 2 guys in front of us and 1 guy behind us. we had to do lotsss of crawling and after awhile we kind of got used to the ghosts and I started talking crap to the ghosts O_O
recognized a lot of the councillors with the really thick makeup and said really lame stuff to them like how they did for promos and sang retarded songs throughout XD I told don our apollo fac head that the limbo contest was not bad, I told vivien my ogmate that we'll have an og outing soon, I told a random female ghost that she needed to cut her hair, I told the nicholas guy from the publicity video that I've been wanting to meet him for a long time etc. oh and there was once the entire group went to get a drink from the water cooler and we asked the ghost in the next station to wait awhile. HAHA. but there were still quite a number of shocks throughout the trail.. like people crawling out and jumping out of nowhere D: but thank goodness it was still manageable :D NO ONE GRABBED MY LEGS HAHA :D wasn't as scary as I had expected it to be. or maybe it's because ken ler the kangaroo trained me well before scream :D haha licheng and I were literally crushing each others fingers throughout the trail and I think I grabbed a lot of my group members by accident I'm sorry D: D:
but nonetheless it was FUN :D:D:D dang I feel like going for a second round. hung around cental plaza for awhile to watch another horror movie after the trail and then I had to go :( some people went home too and the rest went to serene centre for icecream I think. YAY SCREAM 2009 WAS FUN :D I feel like going for next year's too but I'll probably be busy preparing for A Levels... but nevermind! universal studios open next year and there'll be house of horrors and 7F can all go together and get freaked out :D:D:D
alright. I shall go bathe now, meeting up with PW group later! toodles :D
but nonetheless it was FUN :D:D:D dang I feel like going for a second round. hung around cental plaza for awhile to watch another horror movie after the trail and then I had to go :( some people went home too and the rest went to serene centre for icecream I think. YAY SCREAM 2009 WAS FUN :D I feel like going for next year's too but I'll probably be busy preparing for A Levels... but nevermind! universal studios open next year and there'll be house of horrors and 7F can all go together and get freaked out :D:D:D
alright. I shall go bathe now, meeting up with PW group later! toodles :D
Joy ♥