Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
He is coming, and I am here. 
Monday, October 19, 2009, 8:40 PM
HELLO sorry for the lack of updates :/ my interest in blogging is slowly disappearing. haha anyways a quick update!

First of all,

Joy is seventeen :)

fine so I'm a senior citizen now. chingman said I'm as old as jean the ahma so FINE. :/ okay so! 15 October was my birthday. (and ALINA my birthday twin's birthday too :D) it was wonderful :) thanks again to all the lovely people for all the birthday wishes! they made my day really brilliant. and the surprise birthday song thingy by 7F and green club! apparently the plan didn't turn out the way they wanted it to, but I was still really happy so thank you 7F, green club and my awesome PW group! :) and of course, lots and lots of other people who wished me through sms and facebook. too many names to list so here's a biiiig thank you to you all :D:D <3

and to those who promised me belated birthday presents, thanks a bunch in advance and don't forget! HAHAHAA borrowed licheng's wife on friday and committed adultery. but honestly, The Time Traveller's Wife was really really amazing and moving! I just finished an hour ago and I was ALMOST in tears. not yet, but almost. ahaha! seriously it's really touching AHHH why did Henry have to die :( but I guess death is usually the X factor for a truly successful and moving love story :( actually I already knew he was going to die before I even reached that part because SOMEONE ruined the ending for me last friday!! rawr >( oh and I haven't watched the movie, I heard it sucks. but I'm still going to watch it when the DVD is released anyways! after I read the book I was all deep and thoughtful so when I saw the 7 O'clock Channel 8 show I was like wth and switched off the TV, because it appeared digustingly shallow -_-

I realized that I'm addicted to Marion Raven's "Here I Am". I'm super tempted to change my blog song again but I wouldn't be doing Asher Book justice so I shall keep him there for a while longer :D oh and Carrie Underwood's new single "Cowboy Casanova" is also surprisingly catchy. surprisingly catchy and surprisingly not-her-usual-style :O but the music video is actually rather nice imo. of course, I still hope she'll stick to her country songs! and not like.. convert totally. haha I'm making it sound like she's crossing over to the dark side :/

meanwhile, which kind soul is willing to lend me "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks!!? :D

beef: I DID reply!!! scroll down :O and of course not! I don't think I can ever do something so pretty.. haha THANK YOU BEEFY MCBEEF. HAY I'm not old! and even if I am, you'll be joining me in the senior citizens club in a month's time -evil grin-

Meluki: yeah :/ don't really have chances to talk to you properly :/ SIGH I miss primary school and secondary school. everyone gets the same break and everything. BLEH

deborah: YES I WANT TO GO LONDON SO BADLY D: and of courseee you were greatly missed ._. you can elope with your whole nest of little people :D half of them are still trapped in that card you gave me nyaha >)

--

DOOONE!

I want a new book to read. I've quite a few unread books at home but I don't feel like touching them -_- shall go book-hunting on the internet later :D oh but before that, I need to go on YouTube! it's basically part of my daily routine now :)

Labels:

« back forward »