Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
I'm on the wrong side of a parallel universe 
Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 6:54 PM
edit:

okay I'm packing my bag and I feel a strong need to express my utter distaste for the new set of econs notes "Unemployment & Inflation" so here I am. BECAUSE THE COVER PAGE BLINDED ME! and my head spins just looking at it. it worsens my headache! okay I like pastel pink, I don't mind hot pink (sometimes), but.. NEON PINK!?!?!? of all colours! why did they pick such a.. (insert appropriate word here) colour for the econs notes cover page?! it's like bright striking electric neon pink and I swear I get a shock every single time I see it, without fail-__- I'd rather get electrocuted 10 times than to stare at that absurdly pink cover page for more than 10 nanoseconds T_T

oh and it gets worse :D the econs notes and my pink Pacific Lecture Pad somehow enhance each other's pink-ness.. and honestly I have no idea why I bought the pink lecture pad, it was a moment of gayness and I just felt like trying a new colour for my lecture pads D: and I have to say that Pacific Lecture Pads suck. I can never tear a piece out cleanly! I should just stick to Falcon and Azone next time :( omg I feel so overwhelmed by the pink-ness. my lecture pad + econs notes = double the electric pinkness! omg the horror of all horrors. please spare my eyes T_T I still need my vision!

OKAY forget it, it's 10:23, 7 more minutes and I shall head to bed! my headache's killing me. need sleeeep. goodnight folks :)

/edit

today I experienced a wide range of temperatures! in the morning it was mediocre, during PE it was uber hot, during PW it was super cold, and during chem SPA it was really hot again, so basically I sweated buckets, froze into a popsicle, and sweated buckets again and now I'm left with a throbbing headache-__- my eyes are like closing already and it's nowhere near my bedtime. in fact it's not even dinnertime yet!

GRAH but the good thing is that there's not much homework for today still :) last week was really slack and this week is surprisingly slack as well.. SO FAR. hahaha. indulged in hotdog buns at fishtank with zeke today after school, and honestly we can never eat our buns in peace with him/her/him/her (DILEMMA!!!) around. he was still hungry after gobbling down the stupid bun so we suggested that he should just eat the piece of paper that came with the bun too. then he was like doing this waterfall gesture at his nose and saying "HAHAHHA later the paper comes out shredded" and everyone was like WTH!? -inserts barcode-

yeah so school has been pretty slack lately, but the storm comes in 2 days D: math and chem quiz both on thursday! and there's CO after school tomorrow so I can forget about going home early to mug. actually I've a lot of time to mug during pracs, but the environment isn't really conducive if you ask me :O AHHHHHHHHHHHHH omg I'm really having a bad headache. I hate headaches :/ but I keep getting them. GRAH think I'll just go sleep for awhile and then wake up again for dinner, which will be in like 15 minutes? oh wellsers, bye for now :(

Labels: ,

« back forward »