Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Did you stand too close to the fire? 
Monday, August 17, 2009, 4:49 PM
HELLO YAY I love weathers like this :) :) :) like just after the rain? it's really cooling, the walk home was nice. from the bus stop I mean. especially that stretch of road just outside Chestervale! which is also where Zhenghua Park is. grah I wanted to take a picture but the quality of the camera on my phone sucks milk bottles..

anyways it's really pretty!! the sky's really blue after the rain and you can see that the road's slightly bluish 'cause it's still freshly moist from the rain so the blue sky kind of gets reflected? so niceee! :) ahhh I hardly see such blue sky in singapore. oh wellsers!

okay there's nothing much to blog about actually, I just came to blog about the nice weather HAHAHAHA omg how lame. I shall poof off now, I need to ahem mug for the chem SPA tomorrow and maybe do some tutorials? AND EAT CAKE YES CAKE CAKE CAKE some lemon cake thing my mom bought a few days ago. I hope there's still some left O_O because I'm famisheddddddd and I feel like I haven't eaten in 10 years.

alright I'm off, I stink like a dunnowhat because I just got home and I haven't showered because I was so eager to blog about the weather -__- I WILL SHOWER NOW! goodbye :D

TAAAAAAAGS

jac deb: O_O no one's ignoring you -smiles- and why are you and beef having a convo on my tagboard?!? and oh my you're starting to sound like your tutor!

hongying: haha sure! I'll ask your seniors who is who so I won't smile at the wrong person :D okay actually, I can just smile at everyone ._. haha! hmmmm I'm not sure, exams are coming and school's starting to get REAL busy. I hope I can visit soon though :)

beef: you can just ignore jac deb XD

quin: O_O!! where did the "SCHMUZZY" come from?! but oh wells it sounds cool so you have my permission to keep that word in the name :D and anyways HELLO QUINNIEPOOP! (don't ask)

Labels:

« back forward »