21 Guns
Friday, August 07, 2009, 9:33 PM
HELLO joy is a happy girl today!
had national day celebrations in school in the morning and got completely high during the songs session. the fond memories and excitement of our orientation period came flooding back all at once as everyone cuddled together to sing national day songs. ahhhh :)
BUT that isn't the highlight of the day! after we were dismissed from school the whole class made our way to mr ngoh's house which is at segar! bukit panjang yay! haha. and then the first thing we all did was to gather around the TV and play ROCK BAND 2!!! now I'm not a rich person, so that was my first time playing something like that and omg it was extremely fun. I think we reached his house at around 11am plus, then we played Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero non-stop for the entire afternoon all the way until we left his place at 6 pm. 7 hours of rockband 2 = fun x 100000 :D :D :D and my throat is kind of dead now but it's alright it's okay I enjoyed singing again and again and again and again and againnnnn! -big smile-
we kept playing 21 Guns by Green Day so I'm officially ADDICTED to that song! I'm pretty sure we played it more than 21 times-.- but gah it was one of the very very very few songs we knew from the list. we spammed a lot of Nine in the Afternoon, Move Along and Dirty Little Secret too and we just got really high and we were all laughing like crazy when gaotian sang HAHAHA it was the best, someone should've recorded it! darn.
celebrated ken soo and kenleroo (daishu :D)'s birthdays too! but for kangaroo it was in advance, because his birthday's on sunday aka national day so coool! haha they cut the cake together and someone snapped a picture, then suddenly "My Heart Will Go On" started playing and they exchanged wedding rings?! HAHAHAHAHA omg kenneth loves kenneth. how nice XD
played even more rock band 2 after that and left with licheng and dingjie at 6 pm. someone at the pasar malam nearby was blasting some kind of music resembling that of MJ's Billiejeans and dingjie just started dancing on the streets!? but licheng and I were smart because we were deliberately walking slowly behind him so people did not cast us weird stares too :D bangkit LRT station is just one stop away so it was convenient :)
omg my mind is filled with 21 Guns now I keep having the urge to burst out singing! ONE, TWENTY-ONE GUNS! lay down your arms, give up the fight ♥ okay I can take it no more, I'm off to download it :) actually on second thoughts, I think it's time to change my blogsong (I still love Solo by Demi Lovato a lot though!) so yuppppp you should know what song's coming up next! and 7F shall crash mr ngoh's house on a more frequent basis hahaha thank you mr ngoh! you're really nice :) OKAY I'm off! I feel really guilty because I played 7 hours of Rock Band 2 so I shall make myself feel better by doing some homework :)
had national day celebrations in school in the morning and got completely high during the songs session. the fond memories and excitement of our orientation period came flooding back all at once as everyone cuddled together to sing national day songs. ahhhh :)
BUT that isn't the highlight of the day! after we were dismissed from school the whole class made our way to mr ngoh's house which is at segar! bukit panjang yay! haha. and then the first thing we all did was to gather around the TV and play ROCK BAND 2!!! now I'm not a rich person, so that was my first time playing something like that and omg it was extremely fun. I think we reached his house at around 11am plus, then we played Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero non-stop for the entire afternoon all the way until we left his place at 6 pm. 7 hours of rockband 2 = fun x 100000 :D :D :D and my throat is kind of dead now but it's alright it's okay I enjoyed singing again and again and again and again and againnnnn! -big smile-
we kept playing 21 Guns by Green Day so I'm officially ADDICTED to that song! I'm pretty sure we played it more than 21 times-.- but gah it was one of the very very very few songs we knew from the list. we spammed a lot of Nine in the Afternoon, Move Along and Dirty Little Secret too and we just got really high and we were all laughing like crazy when gaotian sang HAHAHA it was the best, someone should've recorded it! darn.
celebrated ken soo and kenleroo (daishu :D)'s birthdays too! but for kangaroo it was in advance, because his birthday's on sunday aka national day so coool! haha they cut the cake together and someone snapped a picture, then suddenly "My Heart Will Go On" started playing and they exchanged wedding rings?! HAHAHAHAHA omg kenneth loves kenneth. how nice XD
played even more rock band 2 after that and left with licheng and dingjie at 6 pm. someone at the pasar malam nearby was blasting some kind of music resembling that of MJ's Billiejeans and dingjie just started dancing on the streets!? but licheng and I were smart because we were deliberately walking slowly behind him so people did not cast us weird stares too :D bangkit LRT station is just one stop away so it was convenient :)
omg my mind is filled with 21 Guns now I keep having the urge to burst out singing! ONE, TWENTY-ONE GUNS! lay down your arms, give up the fight ♥ okay I can take it no more, I'm off to download it :) actually on second thoughts, I think it's time to change my blogsong (I still love Solo by Demi Lovato a lot though!) so yuppppp you should know what song's coming up next! and 7F shall crash mr ngoh's house on a more frequent basis hahaha thank you mr ngoh! you're really nice :) OKAY I'm off! I feel really guilty because I played 7 hours of Rock Band 2 so I shall make myself feel better by doing some homework :)
21 Guns - Green Day.
Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I
When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I
Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?
When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I.
Joy ♥