Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Stand up if you're a Singaporean! 
Sunday, August 09, 2009, 8:37 PM


HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
:D

Haha I'm feeling super patiotic now. I love you Singapore! :D This year's NDP was really really extraodinary and heaps better than all the past NDPs IMO, because they had a lot of colourful lights and I love colours and they made the whole thing feel like a musical rather than a boring NDP :D

OH and there was this super cute boy. when asked what he wants to be when he grows up, he said something like "when I grow up, I want to become a PSP helper! help people play PSP? :D" and he gave this shy grin :D awwwwww <3 and the last one said he wants to become the president of singapore! omg ahh adorable kids made NDP 2009 worth watching :)

Hahaha okay I'm not making sense and I feel really happy all of a sudden. I feel proud to be a Singaporean! -throws hands up into the air- Actually, what I'm feeling is more like a mixture of joy, ecstasy and lunacy and I think if I go out to the streets now I'll start hugging everyone I see.

well, I AM HAPPY! (and pretty insane too) :D sue me sue me sue me. Heeeeeeeeeee and it's nice to smile :D:D:D:D:D:D okay before I start destroying things out of sheer lunacy, I shall say goodbye and work on my homework diligently :)

ohoh tag replies first!

TAAAAAAAGS

jac deb: haha hcjc is awesome! and thank you I love my blog song a lot too :D

beef: HAHAHA delirious nice one -thumbs up- and jiayou with math! you're great at math and you know it! :D

ALY WEE: HELLO ALY WEEEEE! :D

Hongying: hahaha I'm so sorry, I'm still rather confused about all the sec 1s identities.. because I never got the chance to talk to you all properly! argh :( you tried to smile at me?! I don't recall that but still, sorry for appearing awkward :( I'll smile back next time :D

jy: :OOOO waaaaaai, jeenyshakeshake! and no poking my songs grrr! haha

--

okay yay BUT before I go, two of my friends share the same birthday as dear Singapore too! so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to
KENNETH KANGAROO LER and WANG1 CHI! :D

Labels: ,

« back forward »