Volume of the solid of revolution.
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 7:01 PM
YELLO.
math paper today was okayyy.. at least I finished. unlike the previous papers D: anyways, skipped a few subquestions and I guess the only thing I can do now is to pray hard that I didn't make any careless mistakes D: which sounds rather impossible actually.. haha. oh and doing the math paper was so not environmentally friendly! we had to start every question on a freshhhh sheet of paper. my first question only took 4 or 5 lines and barely occupied one-tenth of the space on one side and YET due to exam rules I had to move onto a new piece for the second question D: wastageee!! but I suppose it's for ease of marking.
got haunted by deborah once again after the paper ended D: speaking of the deborahghost, it was her birthday yesterday, so
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEBZERS!! :D
and it's jean's birthday today, so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!! :D
(it's purple in memory of the gay waterbottle you lost yesterday! though I doubt she'll see this because she claims that she doesn't come to my blog because it STUPIDENS her :(((((( that ingrate. I shall now quote her 口头禅.. "you watch it ah, you watch it!!")
(oh and deborawr, your font colour is green because green+purple=BARNEY so you can be gay with jean :D)
HAHA oh we sang jean a birthday song today, otherwise known as the "shock birthday song" or the "WTF birthday song". it's no longer the "surprise birthday song" hahaha because she was literally shocked instead of surprised and she had the classic jean trademark WTF expression on her face. which was red. LOL
ohoh and both birthday girls got wonderful birthday presents this year.. chem and math block test paper respectively hahaha! but oh wells 17 is such a cool age I can't wait to turn 17 :)
and omg it's BIO tomorrow. I can't believe this, the moment I came home I started procrastinating and just conveniently forgot about the mega thick set of notes that I was supposed to be crammin' into my partially non-existent brain. I need to slap myself awake! -slaps- okay awake now, off to devour bio notes. it's damn thrilling seriously. it's as thrilling as an ant crawling on the pavement. or an old lady having her eyes glued on the TV screen in the era of silent movies.. noooot literally. hmm. though that would honestly be thrilling XD
OKAY BIO TIME D:
and and.
FOUR DOWN, ONE MORE TO GO!
press onnn, peeps!
math paper today was okayyy.. at least I finished. unlike the previous papers D: anyways, skipped a few subquestions and I guess the only thing I can do now is to pray hard that I didn't make any careless mistakes D: which sounds rather impossible actually.. haha. oh and doing the math paper was so not environmentally friendly! we had to start every question on a freshhhh sheet of paper. my first question only took 4 or 5 lines and barely occupied one-tenth of the space on one side and YET due to exam rules I had to move onto a new piece for the second question D: wastageee!! but I suppose it's for ease of marking.
got haunted by deborah once again after the paper ended D: speaking of the deborahghost, it was her birthday yesterday, so
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEBZERS!! :D
and it's jean's birthday today, so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!! :D
(it's purple in memory of the gay waterbottle you lost yesterday! though I doubt she'll see this because she claims that she doesn't come to my blog because it STUPIDENS her :(((((( that ingrate. I shall now quote her 口头禅.. "you watch it ah, you watch it!!")
(oh and deborawr, your font colour is green because green+purple=BARNEY so you can be gay with jean :D)
HAHA oh we sang jean a birthday song today, otherwise known as the "shock birthday song" or the "WTF birthday song". it's no longer the "surprise birthday song" hahaha because she was literally shocked instead of surprised and she had the classic jean trademark WTF expression on her face. which was red. LOL
ohoh and both birthday girls got wonderful birthday presents this year.. chem and math block test paper respectively hahaha! but oh wells 17 is such a cool age I can't wait to turn 17 :)
and omg it's BIO tomorrow. I can't believe this, the moment I came home I started procrastinating and just conveniently forgot about the mega thick set of notes that I was supposed to be crammin' into my partially non-existent brain. I need to slap myself awake! -slaps- okay awake now, off to devour bio notes. it's damn thrilling seriously. it's as thrilling as an ant crawling on the pavement. or an old lady having her eyes glued on the TV screen in the era of silent movies.. noooot literally. hmm. though that would honestly be thrilling XD
OKAY BIO TIME D:
and and.
FOUR DOWN, ONE MORE TO GO!
press onnn, peeps!
Labels: birthday girl
Joy ♥