Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
I Love My Mom 
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 10:43 PM
omg my mom is the best bio teacher in the whole world!! I was so confused by all the stuff in the proteins notes talking about haemoglobin and His F8 and E7 thingies, and she took me through the whole thing and I actually understood! omg honestly why can't our bio lecturer be like her. my mom should go into teaching. everything is so much easier with her around! I LOVE MY MOM :)

but grah, I'm still trying to cram stuff. not even halfway through the thick stack of notes yet but this is the only thing I can do now and I'll survive. you will too, so good luck and persevereeee! :D

Labels:

« back forward »