Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Half psychotic sick hypnotic 
Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 5:01 PM
I cannot believe Just Dance is stuck in my head agaaaaaain. anyways I just realized that I left the question paper for econs paper 1 under my table when I tore out of the hall and dashed into the toilet yesterday D: so when they return our script next time I'll be the only one without the original question paper to refer to!!
grahhhh stupid diarrhoea, thou hath caused many troubles for me >( ANYWAYS chemistry paper today was.. weird. MCQ was relatively easier but structured questions were !!!

ok not tooo bad, but I didn't finish the paper. again. hahaaaaaa can someone please take some tape, write "LOSER" on it with a thick black marker and stick it across my forehead please thank you. I skipped questions too :/ and the weird thing about the paper was that the easy questions were really easy but the tough ones were really tough. oh wells. no diarrhoea today :D I'm glad. speaking of which, the mystery of my phantom diarrhoea was finally solved last night! when my mom came home telling me that she had diarrhoea too. must've been the clams we ate two days ago LOL -_-

saw a bunch of korean people at the raffles town club bus stop on my way home today. now I don't usually mind koreans or anything, but when they get SO NOISY, it's an entirely different story. in fact I find koreans generally quite goodlooking e.g. LEE DONG WOOK!! -inserts charming pic- ..ok make that "-insert charming picS-"


YAY LEE DONG WOOK HEHE :D:D now please give me a moment and let me finish swooning. ahem.

ok back to what I was saying earlier! saw korean peeps. they looked around the secondary school age or probably slightly younger, judging from their infantile screeches and other juvenile behaviours. I was backfacing them and yeah they were SO NOISY/IRRITATING and like.. barbaric. they couldn't stop talking!! ok I know they must be tourists so they must be freaking excited to be at a bus stop in singapore but that doesn't give them the special privilege of making weird and animal-like screaming noises in public!

wth when someone walks past, they scream.
when a random bus comes (and it wasn't even their bus), they scream.

.. okay maybe not in such an irresistibly cute and adorable way LOL. and when nothing happens, they scream. they were screaming for no reason at all. it was just a normal wednesday afternoon I have no idea what they were so thrilled about.. I was super disturbed by them so I was just standing by the side like
my bus took foreveeeeeer to come (like, more than half an hour?! but so did theirs I bet, cos there were there before me O_O maybe they're just permanently camping there hmm), so I had to endure their laughters and screams for a freaking long time :///

but yes of course this is just one smaaaaall teenyweeny group of koreans, which is like only 0.00000000000000231% of the entire korean population so yes this doesn't apply to allll the koreans in the world and we shouldn't stereotype :D because there are nice and cute and wonderful ones tooo like LEE DONG WOOK! HAHA ok. oh and DBSK!! for all the DBSK fanatics because they make up almost (or more than O_O) half the entire nanyang population so I don't want to offend them because if I do and they gang up against me, I'm officially toast :D

oh and this is interesting. sabbaticals are cancelled! well more like postponed. to like late OCTOBER or something.. COUGHmybirthdaymonththisisahugehintsojusttakeitCOUGH.

To minimize the potential risk of Influenza A H1N1 infection, the school has decided to postpone the JC1 Sabbaticals (7-8 July, Wed-Thu) to a later date in Oct ... Lessons will follow your regular time-table according to the respective time slots. This is to facilitate real-time forum discussions by subject tutors
they should utilize msn for such real-time discussions! HAHA but eeek inline skating and photography :((((((((( oh wellserssss they're gonna come eventually so nevermind :D hope they won't change the modules/make us re-register. doubt they will, so yay!

and ohmygoodness post is getting really long. I need to finish math revision D:

TAAAAAGS

jac deb: O_O LOL THIS IS FUNNY am I supposed to reply this!? HAHA

melissa: oh! oh fine during pracs and rehearsals then :D

renata: hey! no no of course I'm not mad :D feel free to change whatever you like as long as you keep the credits there! haha my apologies for the small font size, it was the 'in' thing back when I created it :D

beef: omg ni zai wo de tagboard shang yong han yu pin yin tag, gan jue hao qi guai. anyways, COOL haha! oh my hope your stomach's better :/ YEAH I remember those events! freaky much? LOL and thank you, hang in there and cheer up too! :D btw, you're littler than me!!!

moley: HAHAHA shut up shinny. butter factory 8)

--

this post has a lot of images O_O I WANNA WATCH ICE AGE 3!!
ciao :D

Labels:

« back forward »