I can see it in your eyes
Thursday, July 23, 2009, 8:42 PM
HELLU!
went back to xiaozu with jaime today the minute school ended for us because I wanted to visit my lovely juniors and get the concert DVDs from shinanigans.. wanted to mug/do homework with jaime at first, then we ended up playing taptap and just slacking around and talking to people. saw Mrs Ee and talked for awhile :D
ahhh omg you have no idea how much I miss NYCO :( I really really do. oh and theeeennnn, I left my yellow bottle in M401!! this is the THIRD time I got separated with my penguin bottle! grahhhh but thank you yuka and jaslyn (? I hope I got her name right!) for passing it back to me at the SCGS bus stop :D ahhh I love my juniors, seeing YQP makes me unbelievably happy :) the 18 July 2008 NYCO Concert felt like just yesterday. I still remember QWDB!!!
wow this entire post is about NYCOYQP. and since I'm here, hello chan xin yi here's your "thank you" post too! haha like finally. so a beeeg THANK YOU to CHAN XIN YI aka SHINNY/SHINANIGANS/SHINZ for the wonderful msn dps of Justin Kian Alae-Carew (<3!!!) she created hehe!

don't ask about the last one LOL and #1 is my personal favourite :D
alright that's all for today, I've a million things due tomorrow so I'm going to poof off now!
went back to xiaozu with jaime today the minute school ended for us because I wanted to visit my lovely juniors and get the concert DVDs from shinanigans.. wanted to mug/do homework with jaime at first, then we ended up playing taptap and just slacking around and talking to people. saw Mrs Ee and talked for awhile :D
ahhh omg you have no idea how much I miss NYCO :( I really really do. oh and theeeennnn, I left my yellow bottle in M401!! this is the THIRD time I got separated with my penguin bottle! grahhhh but thank you yuka and jaslyn (? I hope I got her name right!) for passing it back to me at the SCGS bus stop :D ahhh I love my juniors, seeing YQP makes me unbelievably happy :) the 18 July 2008 NYCO Concert felt like just yesterday. I still remember QWDB!!!
wow this entire post is about NYCOYQP. and since I'm here, hello chan xin yi here's your "thank you" post too! haha like finally. so a beeeg THANK YOU to CHAN XIN YI aka SHINNY/SHINANIGANS/SHINZ for the wonderful msn dps of Justin Kian Alae-Carew (<3!!!) she created hehe!

don't ask about the last one LOL and #1 is my personal favourite :D
alright that's all for today, I've a million things due tomorrow so I'm going to poof off now!
Labels: I LOVE YQP
Joy ♥