Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
But you're so hypnotizing. 
Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:24 PM
TGIF!!!!!!

I realize I don't say that often but honestly, TGIF :) I've been surviving on an average of 4 hours of sleep everyday since monday. I was rushing EoM draft 2 last night and I REALLY TRIED but I'm pretty sure it's still one crappy piece of work D: didn't manage to finish thesis statements, so I gave up halfway because quote licheng "my eyelids kept kissing each other." LOL and even though I went to bed relatively earlier than the other days, I tossed and turned and had INSOMNIA so I believe I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, and I kept nodding off during bio lecture, math lecture and CT session T_T

I think the entire class of 09S7F barely slept last night.. honestly PW is the bane of our lives, it should be banned completely! banning PW will not lead to an even greater area of welfare loss/deadweight loss because there isn't even "demand" in the first place! therefore, the DD curve does not exist. there is only a silly little supply curve because there is a never-ending supply of PW, and non-existent demands for it.

I think I'll sleep early tonight and wake up early tomorrow to go for my dental appointment in the morning and carry out my PW (-grimaces-) mini-trial @ novena. ahhh there's SO MUCH to do over the weekends, I shall aim to catch up on my tutorials and.. Iono, go find a life or something. hahaha ms ong was so right during GP today. she was like "when all of you applied to hwachong, I hope you were all aware that you were actually signing your names on the dotted lines in the contracts saying that you're going to have no life in JC" SIGH

went for CO prac after CT session today and I finally picked up my drumsticks (okay, not really MINE, just a random pair of drumsticks lying around. MY pair of drumsticks from sec 3 is like almost on the verge of falling apart -_- well one of them is, at least. I need to go buy a new pair soon!) and can you believe that the last time I REALLY played something on a drum was like one entire year ago!? because CCA was suspended shortly after the 18 July 2008 NYCO concert last year so that we could mug for eoys. (speaking of the 2008 concert I WATCHED THE DVDs! ahhhh brought back tons of memories -sniffs-) and then this year, school started in february, I went for the first few CO pracs, stopped going altogether for 4 months because of scar appointments, and in the blink of an eye it's JULY once again. anyways I kind of lost my touch after such a long time but I'm glad I still managed to play OKAYISH-ly today! and the muscles on my arms are already aching D: sighhh I'm so rusty now.

okay here're the things I shall try to accomplish over the weekends!

PW stuff (slides + minitrial results)
6 thesis statements

bio alternative assessment
bio genetics basis for variation II tutorial
bio gene expression tutorial
chem reaction kinetics tutorial

econs tutorial section A, B and C
math tutorial 6B

burn the 8 DVDs :D!

I keep getting the feeling that I left out something important.. oh wells, it'll come to me eventually :D

and before I go, TAAAAAAAG (lol this is like some DNA nucleotides thingy) replies!

elizabeth: HAHA the last icon is just... -insert weird gesture- and rah the solar eclipse couldn't even be seen properly in singapore, only 10% of the sun was covered and you can't really see that by staring at the sun :/ and plus it was a rainy day! there're videos of the total solar eclipse observed in china on youtube though, so go watch :D

laiweng: OH MY YES! hahaha the 2008 NYCO concert DVD! go ask xinyi if you can borrow them too so I can just pass them to you when I'm done ripping things out of them :D

elissa: oh hahaha okay sure I'll relink! :)

--

and I realize that my blog song is getting old! I shall change to a new one and post the lyrics in another post because this one's already long enough D: toodles!

Labels:

« back forward »