Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Just a yellow lemon tree 
Monday, July 13, 2009, 9:18 PM
HEHE LEMON TREE BY FOOLS GARDEN :D



had some CIP thingy in the morning during PT session, folded 4 paper cranes each (my cranes finally LOOKED LIKE CRANES! it was super screwed the other time during CT session in audi) and this was the music playing in the background for the video guide in which they teach you all the steps :D an ooold song but reaaally nice and catchy and happy :D and plus, I love the animationssssss! they are tres tres tres tres cute.

and btw, I got a C for math T_T IT WAS A B AT FIRST! before mr ng took away one mark (due to a careless mistake), and now I'm stuck with a C :( nevermind, I will be openminded about it! there's still promos :D

meanwhile, enjoy the lemon treeee!

Labels:

« back forward »