Hard as I try I know I can't quit
Sunday, July 12, 2009, 10:49 PM
hellu!
I haven't been updating frequently :( blame that on laziness! and.. well, laziness. so now that I'm done showering and stuff, I'm here to post! I actually mentally planned out my post in the shower. am I fabulous or what-_-!
phototaking after school last friday! well it was actually a re-take. waited for a loooong time before our turn came so all of us just sat around inner plaza and stoned. when the previous class was finally done they were all like YAYYYY and cheering like crazy, and we were like O_O haha chingman said "they are all cheering as if they just got something extremely painful over and done with." or something along those lines. but after we were done, we finally knew why. HAHA. it was THE most torturous phototaking session in my life! ever!
oh aaaand. got back some of our blocks results last week.. chem and GP :O hahaha, I flunked 50% for GP but at least I improved and it was a passing E grade anyways! chem was a C. I did surprisingly well for structured questions, okayish for MCQ paper 1 BUT the stupid essay questions pulled my marks down! I only had 15 minutes left for essay questions during paper 2 so I just picked the shorter question, which turned out to be the tougher one!!! and in the end I didn't even finish that question. so for question 2 OR, I'm proud to say that I got a magnificent 4.5/20 -_- yay! rejoice!
went through solutions for the math block test papers on friday too, and didn't get back any papers -_- I seriously don't see the point at all but oh wellsers, we'll finally be getting them back tomorrow D: PLEASE don't let me get a D!! there's no C in our class so I hope I can scrape a B at least D: there's still a very very slim chance even though I'm pretty sure that 30 marks (or even more DDDDD: ) have already flapped their wings and flown away due to unfortunate circumstances. but there's still a slimmm chance. provided that I didn't make any careless mistakes for the other questions.. which is highly unlikely. oh darnnn.
BIG SIGH. why oh why am I blogging about my horrifying grades on a typical windy sunday night? I should be finishing up my fruits soon and heading to bed asap because there's schooool tomorrow! I have decided to make myself less nocturnal :) heeeee. oh I FINALLY touched the piano again today after nearly 2 months! thank goodness my fat fingers can still move and function on the piano. so yay for that! anyways I got quite a number of things done over the weekend so I'm feeling a teenyweeeny sense of accomplishment! therefore I shall go to bed early tonight and reward myself with a few more hours of sleep :D I've been sleeping quite a lot over these two days.. then again, licheng's msn pm says that sleeping helps you lose weight so WHY NOT?! HAHAHAHA
oh and sandy tsai is currently on the plane to california. that lucky duck, she gets to spend her summer having fun in UC Berkeley :( I miss that beautiful place!!! and I want my SUMMER :( because june holidays =/= summer for all real values of x. okay whatever hahaha -_-
ALRIGHT! before I go, I should reply the overdue tags to show that I'm still alive!
TAAAAAGS
beef: omg yeah! I googled and saw news about them arriving at some fashion show together. omg yay lovely lovely couple :D! and btw he's not justin GRAY HAHA idk his surname, the gray was just for the image because it's gray. LOL and no, can't stop obsessing :D
hongying: haha jellyfish/nemo! oh and hello hongying's friend! :) yqp = underwater world indeed. oh and your other senior jaime (she went back to visit with me that day!) is actually a panda in disguise.. I guess she must be a really special one to be able to live underwater :O
nicole: OMGOMGNICOLE!!!! HAHAHA NO JUSTIN IS SO MUCH CUTER :D the fabio looks quite cute but justin is CUTER :D:D and yes we're all turning emo because of EoM.. let's go slash our wrists :/
melissa: YAY JUSTIN :D and HAHA I really have no idea why imageshack renamed the picture loliba!
chingman: justin justin justin :D!
--
eeek looong tag replies! haha.
off to sleep :D goodnight kids! sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite :D
I haven't been updating frequently :( blame that on laziness! and.. well, laziness. so now that I'm done showering and stuff, I'm here to post! I actually mentally planned out my post in the shower. am I fabulous or what-_-!
phototaking after school last friday! well it was actually a re-take. waited for a loooong time before our turn came so all of us just sat around inner plaza and stoned. when the previous class was finally done they were all like YAYYYY and cheering like crazy, and we were like O_O haha chingman said "they are all cheering as if they just got something extremely painful over and done with." or something along those lines. but after we were done, we finally knew why. HAHA. it was THE most torturous phototaking session in my life! ever!
oh aaaand. got back some of our blocks results last week.. chem and GP :O hahaha, I flunked 50% for GP but at least I improved and it was a passing E grade anyways! chem was a C. I did surprisingly well for structured questions, okayish for MCQ paper 1 BUT the stupid essay questions pulled my marks down! I only had 15 minutes left for essay questions during paper 2 so I just picked the shorter question, which turned out to be the tougher one!!! and in the end I didn't even finish that question. so for question 2 OR, I'm proud to say that I got a magnificent 4.5/20 -_- yay! rejoice!
went through solutions for the math block test papers on friday too, and didn't get back any papers -_- I seriously don't see the point at all but oh wellsers, we'll finally be getting them back tomorrow D: PLEASE don't let me get a D!! there's no C in our class so I hope I can scrape a B at least D: there's still a very very slim chance even though I'm pretty sure that 30 marks (or even more DDDDD: ) have already flapped their wings and flown away due to unfortunate circumstances. but there's still a slimmm chance. provided that I didn't make any careless mistakes for the other questions.. which is highly unlikely. oh darnnn.
BIG SIGH. why oh why am I blogging about my horrifying grades on a typical windy sunday night? I should be finishing up my fruits soon and heading to bed asap because there's schooool tomorrow! I have decided to make myself less nocturnal :) heeeee. oh I FINALLY touched the piano again today after nearly 2 months! thank goodness my fat fingers can still move and function on the piano. so yay for that! anyways I got quite a number of things done over the weekend so I'm feeling a teenyweeeny sense of accomplishment! therefore I shall go to bed early tonight and reward myself with a few more hours of sleep :D I've been sleeping quite a lot over these two days.. then again, licheng's msn pm says that sleeping helps you lose weight so WHY NOT?! HAHAHAHA
oh and sandy tsai is currently on the plane to california. that lucky duck, she gets to spend her summer having fun in UC Berkeley :( I miss that beautiful place!!! and I want my SUMMER :( because june holidays =/= summer for all real values of x. okay whatever hahaha -_-
ALRIGHT! before I go, I should reply the overdue tags to show that I'm still alive!
TAAAAAGS
beef: omg yeah! I googled and saw news about them arriving at some fashion show together. omg yay lovely lovely couple :D! and btw he's not justin GRAY HAHA idk his surname, the gray was just for the image because it's gray. LOL and no, can't stop obsessing :D
hongying: haha jellyfish/nemo! oh and hello hongying's friend! :) yqp = underwater world indeed. oh and your other senior jaime (she went back to visit with me that day!) is actually a panda in disguise.. I guess she must be a really special one to be able to live underwater :O
nicole: OMGOMGNICOLE!!!! HAHAHA NO JUSTIN IS SO MUCH CUTER :D the fabio looks quite cute but justin is CUTER :D:D and yes we're all turning emo because of EoM.. let's go slash our wrists :/
melissa: YAY JUSTIN :D and HAHA I really have no idea why imageshack renamed the picture loliba!
chingman: justin justin justin :D!
--
eeek looong tag replies! haha.
off to sleep :D goodnight kids! sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite :D
Joy ♥