Poison Ivy
Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 5:04 PM
))))))))))))))))))))))))):
I am so. Sad.
with a capital S.
imagine having diarrhoea.
then imagine having to hold it for 2 HOURS STRAIGHT while you do your TEST PAPER.
that was the hell I was put through during my econs paper 1 and 2 today, and I'm not kidding I was so miserable and everything and I was on the verge of DEATH. it was super duper super duper super duper uncomfortable omg and I thought there would be a break after paper 1 but there wasn't!!! can you imagine how I felt?! both physically and mentally?!
omg that 2 hours was pure torture. I've never felt so 生不如死 before in my entire life and thus I'm proud to announce that I'm going to get a big fat U for my economics block test. the questions were hard enough, and plus I was having really bad DIARRHOEA, so how was I supposed to freaking think?! I was holding it because I was trying to save as much time as possible and in the end I didn't even finish the 15 marks question for paper 2. lol. but I just kept writing and writing because that helped to take my mind off the storm that was raging in my intestines a little.
oh gosh that was honestly the worst exam I've ever been too. ok maybe not the worst. the worst was in primary school when I peed on my chair halfway because I was too afraid to raise up my hand to ask the teacher for permission to go toilet.. but omg damn it wth econs is so so so so screwed I can't believe how screwed it is. and dude I didn't even eat anything weird today, I don't even know what caused the damn diarrhoea.. of all days! of all times! diarrhoea chose to pay me a visit the minute the test started. and it was a visit that lasted for 2 hours straight. wth man was that some kind of prank omg why me!!!!
nevermind. I'll work on chem tonight.. hopefully I won't get diarrhoea again tomorrow wth I'll really be very VERY ____ if I do.
I am so. Sad.
with a capital S.
imagine having diarrhoea.
then imagine having to hold it for 2 HOURS STRAIGHT while you do your TEST PAPER.
that was the hell I was put through during my econs paper 1 and 2 today, and I'm not kidding I was so miserable and everything and I was on the verge of DEATH. it was super duper super duper super duper uncomfortable omg and I thought there would be a break after paper 1 but there wasn't!!! can you imagine how I felt?! both physically and mentally?!
omg that 2 hours was pure torture. I've never felt so 生不如死 before in my entire life and thus I'm proud to announce that I'm going to get a big fat U for my economics block test. the questions were hard enough, and plus I was having really bad DIARRHOEA, so how was I supposed to freaking think?! I was holding it because I was trying to save as much time as possible and in the end I didn't even finish the 15 marks question for paper 2. lol. but I just kept writing and writing because that helped to take my mind off the storm that was raging in my intestines a little.
oh gosh that was honestly the worst exam I've ever been too. ok maybe not the worst. the worst was in primary school when I peed on my chair halfway because I was too afraid to raise up my hand to ask the teacher for permission to go toilet.. but omg damn it wth econs is so so so so screwed I can't believe how screwed it is. and dude I didn't even eat anything weird today, I don't even know what caused the damn diarrhoea.. of all days! of all times! diarrhoea chose to pay me a visit the minute the test started. and it was a visit that lasted for 2 hours straight. wth man was that some kind of prank omg why me!!!!
nevermind. I'll work on chem tonight.. hopefully I won't get diarrhoea again tomorrow wth I'll really be very VERY ____ if I do.
Joy ♥