Yawns
Sunday, May 10, 2009, 12:15 AM
raahhh it's a saturday night (with a round and pretty and bright full moon :D), there's no school tomorrow and my bedtime is still past 12 AM :( I was hoping to get ample sleep over the weekends to prepare myself for another week of sleepless nights!!
SIGH.
but nevermind, it's okay because I woke up at 10:30am today HAHAHA :D the alarm clock in my phone was actully set to go off at 9:30am. it did, and I did realize it and woke up, but somehow I ended up lying on my bed in this semi-conscious state for another full hour O_O and at different points in that one hour I heard the alarm snoozing a million times. haha but at least alarms are working well on me now :D
you know. in sec 1 when I went sydney for the 16th Australian Music Festival with SCGS choir, there was this fire alarm in the middle of the night. I didn't know it was a fire alarm but I heard doors opening and closing and random people shouting outside my room, so I just got up for the sake of getting up and went toilet. LOL! then the all the lights went on, I heard my roommate cheryl getting out of her bed and leaving the room, and this hotel management person was like talking over the PA system. apparently he was telling us to evacuate immediately and I was just in this dreamy semi-conscious state so I was like grumbling about how noisy it was, then.. I went back to sleep. I actually went back to sleep!!! -.-
and I did manage to fall asleep until I woke up 10 minutes later seeing a lot of people gathered around my bed in the room and they were all like "omg joy there was a fire alarm and you were just sleeping here?!" thank goodness it was a false alarm. if there was a real fire I'd have.. well, suffered and been roasted alive. and apparently I wasn't the only one who slept like a pig during the fire alarm because one of my seniors did that too :D
haha! good times. I miss sec 1. I miss sleeping at 9pm :( grah. oh and my mom made me go downstairs to swim again just now. I shall aim to swim at least once a week though I know it's highly impossible because of all the stupid homework that are piling up :/ but I shall dao chem AA revision and math tutorials first! because right now, I need to focus on GPP GPP GPPPPPPPP!!
SIGH.
but nevermind, it's okay because I woke up at 10:30am today HAHAHA :D the alarm clock in my phone was actully set to go off at 9:30am. it did, and I did realize it and woke up, but somehow I ended up lying on my bed in this semi-conscious state for another full hour O_O and at different points in that one hour I heard the alarm snoozing a million times. haha but at least alarms are working well on me now :D
you know. in sec 1 when I went sydney for the 16th Australian Music Festival with SCGS choir, there was this fire alarm in the middle of the night. I didn't know it was a fire alarm but I heard doors opening and closing and random people shouting outside my room, so I just got up for the sake of getting up and went toilet. LOL! then the all the lights went on, I heard my roommate cheryl getting out of her bed and leaving the room, and this hotel management person was like talking over the PA system. apparently he was telling us to evacuate immediately and I was just in this dreamy semi-conscious state so I was like grumbling about how noisy it was, then.. I went back to sleep. I actually went back to sleep!!! -.-
and I did manage to fall asleep until I woke up 10 minutes later seeing a lot of people gathered around my bed in the room and they were all like "omg joy there was a fire alarm and you were just sleeping here?!" thank goodness it was a false alarm. if there was a real fire I'd have.. well, suffered and been roasted alive. and apparently I wasn't the only one who slept like a pig during the fire alarm because one of my seniors did that too :D
haha! good times. I miss sec 1. I miss sleeping at 9pm :( grah. oh and my mom made me go downstairs to swim again just now. I shall aim to swim at least once a week though I know it's highly impossible because of all the stupid homework that are piling up :/ but I shall dao chem AA revision and math tutorials first! because right now, I need to focus on GPP GPP GPPPPPPPP!!
Labels: graaah sleepy
Joy ♥