Happy Mothers Day ^^
Sunday, May 10, 2009, 6:37 PM
Today is.. MOTHER'S DAY :D
I know it's quite late because it's 6:40PM already and the day is like ending soon, but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!!
stay pretty and happy and healthy and I love you! (more than you think I do, really)
sigh, you know I used to make little presents and cards for my mom for her birthdays + mother's days, but that was years ago! I REALLY have no time to do all that for her now, and I'm feeling very very guilty for that :( I really really want to do something for her, and I did consider buying one of those little pre-made stuff on sale in hwachong that day. but then I realized that if I bought something, ultimately they don't really mean much because I merely fished out a couple of notes from my wallet and paid for it. I didn't make it myself, it doesn't symbolize how much I love my mother, and it'll look perfunctory and as if I'm just giving a lick and a promise. so I don't knoww, I'm really in a dilemma. I don't have time to make little things for my mom anymore, I WANT to give her something, but I don't want to BUY it or anything. It has to be something I made myself.
I wonder how many people out there are feeling this way too.. so yea for the whole of today the only thing I gave my mom was a "happy mother's day :D" wish. and a kiss on her cheek. and that was all.. I know that makes me suck a lot as a daughter :(
I don't know what else I can do :(
anyways, woke up at 11am (stop staring) rushed my part for GPP for the whole day. finally had time to practise piano at 5:30! teacher comes at 8. dinner in 15 minutes! rah so my entire day was fully packed with things to do and I haven't even attempted math tutorial 5A or studied for chem AA next tuesday :/
but THANK GOODNESS MONDAY'S A HOLIDAY! it's amazing how the holidays always come at the right time. I love long weekends :)
TAAAAAAGS
Eena: hahaha of course :D
fayeee: hmm it's kind of hard to reply this on my blog so I'll reply your message on blogskins.com after dinner, check your inbox later alright!
DJTAN: a "kiapkiap" is a butterfly clip! haven't you seen them on my hair?! and omg the Isengard MV our class did was just retarded hahahaha
melissa: yesyesyesss you didn't steal you asked very nicely to borrow them yupyup! hahaha :D
--
EEEK dinnertime, adios!!
I know it's quite late because it's 6:40PM already and the day is like ending soon, but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!!
stay pretty and happy and healthy and I love you! (more than you think I do, really)
sigh, you know I used to make little presents and cards for my mom for her birthdays + mother's days, but that was years ago! I REALLY have no time to do all that for her now, and I'm feeling very very guilty for that :( I really really want to do something for her, and I did consider buying one of those little pre-made stuff on sale in hwachong that day. but then I realized that if I bought something, ultimately they don't really mean much because I merely fished out a couple of notes from my wallet and paid for it. I didn't make it myself, it doesn't symbolize how much I love my mother, and it'll look perfunctory and as if I'm just giving a lick and a promise. so I don't knoww, I'm really in a dilemma. I don't have time to make little things for my mom anymore, I WANT to give her something, but I don't want to BUY it or anything. It has to be something I made myself.
I wonder how many people out there are feeling this way too.. so yea for the whole of today the only thing I gave my mom was a "happy mother's day :D" wish. and a kiss on her cheek. and that was all.. I know that makes me suck a lot as a daughter :(
I don't know what else I can do :(
anyways, woke up at 11am (stop staring) rushed my part for GPP for the whole day. finally had time to practise piano at 5:30! teacher comes at 8. dinner in 15 minutes! rah so my entire day was fully packed with things to do and I haven't even attempted math tutorial 5A or studied for chem AA next tuesday :/
but THANK GOODNESS MONDAY'S A HOLIDAY! it's amazing how the holidays always come at the right time. I love long weekends :)
TAAAAAAGS
Eena: hahaha of course :D
fayeee: hmm it's kind of hard to reply this on my blog so I'll reply your message on blogskins.com after dinner, check your inbox later alright!
DJTAN: a "kiapkiap" is a butterfly clip! haven't you seen them on my hair?! and omg the Isengard MV our class did was just retarded hahahaha
melissa: yesyesyesss you didn't steal you asked very nicely to borrow them yupyup! hahaha :D
--
EEEK dinnertime, adios!!
Labels: i love mommy
Joy ♥