Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Run don't walk, the sky is falling through 
Wednesday, May 06, 2009, 9:26 PM
howdeedoo!

GP essay test + BMTC today! essay test was.. alright, I tried to crap up as much stuff as possible so I suppose I tried my best but somehowwww I have this little voice in my head telling me that I'm going to fail this one again. OH WELLS OH WELLS OH WELLS. (and omg I just realized that I spelt "intangible" as "intangEble" in my GP essay omg wthwthwthwthwth!! I phail once again. phail is such a retarded word haha)

had a loooooong break after GP which basically involved the four of us stoning all over the place at fish tank, then we went back to CT bench to play UNO! I was actually the first one to win the stupid game but my lovely friends DIDN'T LET ME WIN because I forgot to say uno and uno game $*R^@^R#QW*R#@$ but the game was still rather fun. fyi we played the game with like only half the entire set of cards because for some bizarre reason licheng ONLY HAD HALF A SET!! champion HAHA

BMTC visit was pretty lame to be honest haha. slept my way there and slept my way back, and by then everyone was already dog tired so the bus was like extremely silent. anyways we didn't get to see army trainings in progress :( and that's kind of what I was looking forward to seeing! rah. we had other things like food tasting? the food was much better than what I expected O_O and I can't believe they actually have pool tables and television and foosball in air conditioned rooms! but anyways generally the visit was rather okay. not terribly exciting, but at least I don't feel that my time was wasted :)

aaaaaaaanyways what else hmm. OH, HCCO got GWH! haha. I'm happy for them really! but if you're wondering why I don't sound super elated, it's because I've stopped CCA for almost one term already and to be very honest I still find it hard to bond with the people in HCCO. like, still rather distant from them, because HCCO is very different from NYCO and I'm still in the process of adapting to the difference. but I'm not saying I'll never bond with them! maybe after I start CCA again after june I'll grow to love HCCO as much as I love NYCO, and grow to love HCCO percussions as much as I adore NYCOYQP :D

oh wellsers chem and econs are calling out to me now I shall go battle them! goodnight :)
& I'm going to try and not care anymore.

Labels:

« back forward »