Looks like a solo tonight
Monday, May 04, 2009, 5:51 PM

slack PT session in the morning! I miss slack PT sessions. for once we weren't having morning lecture tests :/ spammed songs on my ipod with jean in the classroom and she was like WOW JOY I LOVE YOUR SONGS HAHAHA and I think she said something like "omg chris daughtry can be the new jason mraz.." and I was like wow. I thought no one could replace jason mraz in her heart :O okay jean I'll send you all the songs I have one day! I think we said more lame stuff but I forgot what they were -.-
math lesson was particularly fruitful for me today.. I forgot when was the last time I actually paid so much attention during math tutorials. haha! anyways, the four of us sat far far away from our class during lunch for the first time, because we wanted to gossip. and what else.. oh, chem and econs lecture after lunch! nothing went in, as usual. I stopped absorbing in lectures since two months ago because I can't multitask and coordinate my brain and right hand to work at the same time, so I have to focus on copying :) doodled on this random piece of paper with licheng and came up with this potential 台湾偶像剧 title - 猴子爱上橙! HAHA I think only a few of us will know who the monkey and who the orange is. and guess what I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE 猴子 omg see this is what happens after you drop chinese. I'm slowly losing my chinese language abilities! I mean 猴子 is such a "primary one"-ish ci2 yu3 how can I ever forget how to write thaaaat! I PHAIL
surfed the net with jean's laptop with licheng and chingman during second break. visited random websites and tagged everyone's blogs as "GREEN CLUB" HAHA (the one on my tagboard was tagged by chingman, I didn't intend to tag my own blog at first!) but technically the green club wasn't complete because jean wasn't there. awwhzx.
GP was the last lesson! about censorship and stuff. and I actually contributed to the class discussion! for once! ahh I'm so proud of myself. and I actually made sense. history has been made. you should know that I hardly talk in class :/ but hoowells. and then we started talking about.. certain things and suddenly everyone (especially the guys) was awake HAHAHA okay shhhhhh. anyways, jean and I doodled on some rough paper because we got too bored in the end. kind of helped to cure the boredom, haha. but I was listening! I was definitely listening. my ears and right hand can multitask :D after GP, stayed back with a few people to watch the 2nd GPP group's oral presentation. stoned around, then everyone started doing their own things while ms ong talked to the group alone. licheng and I were basically slacking there, then we went toilet, then we went fishtank, bought fruit tart and chocolate muffin and meiji chocolate milk, then brought the food all the way up to the fourth floor to "picnic".. it was damn retarded HAHA! then afterawhile, people started leaving so we left too. chingman and jean stayed back to discuss their own groups' GPP OPs, so licheng and I left first. omg I never knew leaving the school was that hard. we went to the gate on the second floor (the one connected to the overhead bridge) and realized that the gate was locked. went to the first floor, and realized that the gate was locked TOO. exasperated, we walked one biggggg round to the boarding school area I think and left by the side gate. omg it took us dunno-how-many-minutes and by the time we walked out we were already sweating like pigs.. seriously every single gate was locked!! only those with guardhouses were open. then we crossed the overhead bridge and my bus came shortly!
and now I'm home. while I was on the bus, I plugged in my earphones and listened to chris daughtry's songs again. made me recall a lot of old memories and I started emo-ing by the window again. I was emo-ing about the same old friend I've been emo-ing about for days already. (not here though. I ranted A LOT A LOT on my lj and private blog.) and it's just so hard to pretend that I'm not affected at all you know? considering the fact that.. isyise. reached home, listened to candles by hey monday (oh I love hey monday!!) and took out stuff from years ago and let the memories flood back. ahh forget it. I'm getting miserable all over again.. I miss you. guess things will never be the same again. oh screw this, to think I still haven't gotten over the whole thing even though I already realized that years ago.
oh ps. Candles by Hey Monday is really nice. the lyrics are really meaningful! I'm not changing my blog song yet though but I'll just post the lyrics up 'cause they kind of reflect how I feel. kind of.
Candles - Hey Monday.
The power lines went out
And I am all alone
But I don’t really care at all
Not answering my phone
All the games you played
The promises you made
Couldn’t finish what you started
Only darkness still remains
Lost sight
Couldn’t see
When it was you and me
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I’m beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I’ll be alright
Been black and blue before
There’s no need to explain
I am not the jaded kind
Playback’s such a waste
You’re invisible
Invisible to me
My wish is coming true
Erase the memory of your face
Lost sight
Couldn’t see
When it was you and me
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I’m beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I’ll be alright
One day
You will wake up
With nothing but “you’re sorrys”
And someday
You will get back
Everything you gave me
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I’m beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I’ll be alright
Labels: green club, miserable, moozic
Joy ♥