Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing 
Thursday, May 21, 2009, 4:33 PM
HELLO! shall blog in point form again.

1. council investiture in the morning! it was much more interesting than nanyang's. I think. because they sang songs and stuff, and the 35th student council prepared like all kinds of funny sweet and stupid gifts for the 36th batch. and I think we spent like half the time watching them camwhore on the stage!? LOL it was pretty funny at first but it got rather -____- after awhile because everyone was just taking pictures while the rest of the student body watched them take pictures hahaha but still, I enjoyed the 1.5 hrs in the hall :D at least it was slack! and the video montage and stuff were rather entertaining. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep during their speeches! haha. and I realize that I seriously miss the orientation rev-it-up days.. lucky bunch of sec 4s in nanyang this year. they'll get to experience those brilliant days next year! I'll be so jealous :(

2. had break all the way until 12pm after that :D great, but really really sian, honestly. it's like we had absolutely NOTHING to do so the four of us went to stone at fishtank. ok I think only jean and I ended up stoning, licheng was reading Angels & Demons and chingman was doing math O_O realized that there wasn't econs lecture, so stoned even more after that. then jean took out her guitar and we just sat around and sang. I LOVE SONG SESSIONS :) we sang Hey There Delilah for like a million times (in sync with my iPod and her mp3!) and then random people like zeke and dingjie joined in and we started singing other songs like some song by Hillsong and ohyesss Viva La Vida! it sounded reaaally nice on the guitar AHH I WANT TO LEARN THE GUITAR!! hmph but yes we just kept singing and singing and singing and now "I (still) hear Jerusalem bells are ringing" in my head. I love Coldplayyyyyy I love Viva La Vida :D

3. PW tutorial + math tutorial after that! went through essay test during PW and got back math lecture test after that O_O and I'm quite relieved to see that I passed! apparently yinru and kenneth soo were the only two people who got A in our class.. smartasses. argh. hahaha but it's alright! at least I didn't fail. that's one test down! wait till I get back econs hurhurhur I doubt I'll be even remotely close to passing. and that'll be really really sad because I failed my previous econs lecture test too and the only one I passed (and did surprisingly well for) was the very very first econs lecture quiz. because there were only multiple choice and short structured questions and they were quite brainless because you can easily answer everything without much thinking if you mugged and memorized your notes! haha. so yea.

4. after school! hung around CT bench for awhile because I was waiting for licheng to go home with me. then A LOT MORE people expressed their intentions to go home as well, so in the end chingman, zeke, kenneth soo, dingjie, licheng and I left the class bench together. ok actually we picked zeke up at the canteen haha. then chingman and dingjie stayed on the hwachong side while the rest of us crossed over. (the bio nerd in me screams "homologous chromosomes! crossing over! chiasmata! meiosis!") took 154 with licheng zeke and kenneth soo to Raffles Town Club and transferred onto 190 with licheng and kenneth soo. zeke left on 700-_- and if you're wondering why licheng took the same route as me when she actually lives in YISHUN, I'm not going to tell you why HAHA and if it helps, it was because she loves me HAHAHA ok fine she had two main purposes of doing so and yea she did take 190 with me all the way to bukit panjang :D so in conclusion, guess what, she transferred buses FOUR TIMES just because 1) sdltiottsbwlc and 2) swkanethmgafschdttbfsss and yea don't bother asking me what they mean because I'd have forgotten the actual words by the time I click publish-_-

5. HOOOME :D

6. I was addicted to "Nobody" by Wondergirls last night, and I still am. there's this "Nobody" craze in our class lately.. ok fine, only among the few of us anyways. but it's spreading!! haha!

CIAO :)

Labels: ,

« back forward »