It hit me like a ton of bricks
Saturday, May 23, 2009, 11:40 AM
omg I swear PW is taking over my life and I hate this very very much. :/ I've piano lesson + tuition tomorrow and there's bio and math test next week on friday and thursday respectively.
oh I adore my JC life.. don't you?
TAAAAGS
beef: YES my "all-time favourite" T_T HAHA anw no I got very addicted after I received the VJC "nobody" dance video from my friend! but yes I guess you did um.. ENHANCE that craze of mine D:
Eena: hahaha sure! :)
quin: HAHA I'M THE BEST HANDBAG IN THE WORLD you should feel blessed :D
deborah: haha whatever debzers, it's good to be gay :D I did a fb quiz and it said I'm the "definition of gay" so I'm "really gay".. bleaugh.
--
I shall convert to a full-time mugger during the june holidays.
oh I adore my JC life.. don't you?
TAAAAGS
beef: YES my "all-time favourite" T_T HAHA anw no I got very addicted after I received the VJC "nobody" dance video from my friend! but yes I guess you did um.. ENHANCE that craze of mine D:
Eena: hahaha sure! :)
quin: HAHA I'M THE BEST HANDBAG IN THE WORLD you should feel blessed :D
deborah: haha whatever debzers, it's good to be gay :D I did a fb quiz and it said I'm the "definition of gay" so I'm "really gay".. bleaugh.
--
I shall convert to a full-time mugger during the june holidays.
Labels: mugger
Joy ♥