One more mile to Jericho.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 6:05 PM
edit: HAHAHA MR NGOH (koped from class blog! thanks licheng for taking the video :D) see him pass the baton to our very first econs lecturer LOL. oh and remember to pause the music on my mixpod before hitting the play button to watch the video!
omg I'm super amused by the video. mr ngoh YOU ARE IMBA! but I'm even more amused by the.. screams and stuff. like in the background LOL, I don't think it was us but I think it was us HAHAHA ok fine it was us -_-
/edit
shall not blog much about CSM because it was rather lame actually hahaha and I lost count of how many times the three of us walked from one side of hwachong to the other. and whoa, time does fly, a year passed by so fast in the blink of an eye. I
still remember what happened during last year's CSM though! haha, it was definitely much much much more interesting.
oh oh AND 406 HAD A MINIGATHERING TODAY! I think. because mr kuo was on the track with the AV people, as usual, and the whole class (well, almost whole) of 406'08 flocked to his side at once and maaaaan it was great to see him again AWW SHUCKS I MISS MR KUO!!!!!!!!! :( he's leaving like after next week or something OMG someone do something about it! because seriously, I have no idea when we'll all get to see him again (and as a whole forrosix class too!) if he leaves :(
hahaha, I still remember how he was like saying "nouu I do not have facebook. and where's Wong Laiweng, I heard she did something on facebook." (referring to KFC HAHAHA) he didn't say anything else but I bet he wanted to say something like "tell her I want to strangle her" so yuuuuup, he's still the funny good old mr kuo whom we all know and love oh so DEARLY♥ :)
LOL I bet he'll have the =^= look on his face if he ever reads this. gosh I really miss mr kuo-_- ran into mr low too and he was wearing these shades, looking super cool :D wanted tostalk look for juniors but decided that it was quite impossible in the sea of hwachongians/nanyang peeps. saw wendy (like three or four times!?) and pei er though! :D and somehow the foursixers managed to steal the 4/6 placard from nygh and paraded around with it HAHAHA anyways yeah the highlight of CSM was meeting my teachers/juniors again I suppose!
oh wow so I DID end up blogging quite a bit about CSM-_- so ENOUGH ABOUT THAT!
this morning at like 3AM or something I woke up with a start because for some reason my mom was opening the windows in my room O_O I thought it was time for school (I DIDN'T look at the clock) so I jumped up and looked for my slippers, until she told me "the aircons are all not working." and I was like "O_O NOOOOOO! I WANT AIRCON, DIEDIE MUST HAVE AIRCON!!!!!!!" ok no I'm kidding. it was like 3AM in the morning-_- I couldn't even think properly, much less muster up that much energy to complain about anything. (intermission: I CAN sleep without the aircon, actually. I'm not like this spoilt brat and I know the world isn't going to end without the AC!) so I was like oh ok and apparently I went back to lalaland. then I woke up with a start again after like ten minutes or so because dad was standing by my bed and he was trying to tell me that he was going to take the mattress of my bed out into the livingroom (because for some reason the two aircons there are still functioning) and I was secretly thinking "wth we're all gonna camp in the living room at 3AM, is this some kind of wonderful tactic to encourage family bonding" so I started whining but I have no idea how he managed to remove my mattress from the bed and shift it to the living room in the end. I guess I must've been in this semi-conscious state so I followed all his orders-_- yeah then I found myself carrying my pillow and blanket to the living room and plonking down onto the mattress.
grah I actually like sleeping in the living room. it's so.. spacious :O and the floor-length windows make the place look beautiful at night :D
and then I slept.
then I woke up.
then it was CSM.
HAHAHA END OF STORY I shall go on youtube. no link-_- but yes I shall got to youtube. ciao! oh oh and tmr's another slack day!! YAYNESS.
ps. the aircons just got fixed! so woohoo about that :D
pss. I realize that my blogposts are getting gayer and gayer.. this is gay.
omg I'm super amused by the video. mr ngoh YOU ARE IMBA! but I'm even more amused by the.. screams and stuff. like in the background LOL, I don't think it was us but I think it was us HAHAHA ok fine it was us -_-
/edit
shall not blog much about CSM because it was rather lame actually hahaha and I lost count of how many times the three of us walked from one side of hwachong to the other. and whoa, time does fly, a year passed by so fast in the blink of an eye. I
still remember what happened during last year's CSM though! haha, it was definitely much much much more interesting.oh oh AND 406 HAD A MINIGATHERING TODAY! I think. because mr kuo was on the track with the AV people, as usual, and the whole class (well, almost whole) of 406'08 flocked to his side at once and maaaaan it was great to see him again AWW SHUCKS I MISS MR KUO!!!!!!!!! :( he's leaving like after next week or something OMG someone do something about it! because seriously, I have no idea when we'll all get to see him again (and as a whole forrosix class too!) if he leaves :(
hahaha, I still remember how he was like saying "nouu I do not have facebook. and where's Wong Laiweng, I heard she did something on facebook." (referring to KFC HAHAHA) he didn't say anything else but I bet he wanted to say something like "tell her I want to strangle her" so yuuuuup, he's still the funny good old mr kuo whom we all know and love oh so DEARLY♥ :)
LOL I bet he'll have the =^= look on his face if he ever reads this. gosh I really miss mr kuo-_- ran into mr low too and he was wearing these shades, looking super cool :D wanted to
oh wow so I DID end up blogging quite a bit about CSM-_- so ENOUGH ABOUT THAT!
this morning at like 3AM or something I woke up with a start because for some reason my mom was opening the windows in my room O_O I thought it was time for school (I DIDN'T look at the clock) so I jumped up and looked for my slippers, until she told me "the aircons are all not working." and I was like "O_O NOOOOOO! I WANT AIRCON, DIEDIE MUST HAVE AIRCON!!!!!!!" ok no I'm kidding. it was like 3AM in the morning-_- I couldn't even think properly, much less muster up that much energy to complain about anything. (intermission: I CAN sleep without the aircon, actually. I'm not like this spoilt brat and I know the world isn't going to end without the AC!) so I was like oh ok and apparently I went back to lalaland. then I woke up with a start again after like ten minutes or so because dad was standing by my bed and he was trying to tell me that he was going to take the mattress of my bed out into the livingroom (because for some reason the two aircons there are still functioning) and I was secretly thinking "wth we're all gonna camp in the living room at 3AM, is this some kind of wonderful tactic to encourage family bonding" so I started whining but I have no idea how he managed to remove my mattress from the bed and shift it to the living room in the end. I guess I must've been in this semi-conscious state so I followed all his orders-_- yeah then I found myself carrying my pillow and blanket to the living room and plonking down onto the mattress.
grah I actually like sleeping in the living room. it's so.. spacious :O and the floor-length windows make the place look beautiful at night :D
and then I slept.
then I woke up.
then it was CSM.
HAHAHA END OF STORY I shall go on youtube. no link-_- but yes I shall got to youtube. ciao! oh oh and tmr's another slack day!! YAYNESS.
ps. the aircons just got fixed! so woohoo about that :D
pss. I realize that my blogposts are getting gayer and gayer.. this is gay.
Joy ♥