Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
And I can’t fake it, the way I could before 
Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 4:14 PM
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shall blog in point form today because I'm laezee.

1. Ms Ong is gone for two weeks so this substitute teacher came in and gave out compre worksheets to do during GP lesson in the morning! it turned out to the tampines compre passage we discussed in class before a few weeks ago O_O but anyways I shall skip the details! especially the ahem things we did during that period ;)

2. oh and and and I FINALLY PASSED MY GP ESSAY!! ^^ this calls for a celebration hahaha okay I barely scraped that pass but still, it's something! after I got 19/50 for my first GP essay test. trust me, it was depressing and I was devastated and -insert synonyms of "SAD"-

3. did the sian-nest bio practical I've ever done in my entire life during bio prac today :/ it was the stupid "test the solution with iodine at 30-seconds-interval" thing and I was like stoning most of the time! but seriously, the only thing I REALLY take away from bio pracs is... _____! HAHA I shall leave it to your imaginations! in case teachers arrive at my blog. I don't want to get into unnecessary trouble :O

4. hung around fishtank again after school with green club peeps (you know that by saying green club I don't literally mean THE green club right O_O) and zeke. there's only one thing to say at this point in time - ZEKE IS SUPER GAY and I can't emphasize that enough omg haha oh and the fruit tarts are still nice even though they removed the strawberry :( it's still my all time favourite fishtank uh, food! the chocolate and banana muffins come after that. haha

5. I SAW WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON 154! when I got on the bus out of the corner of my eyes I sort of saw familiar faces but they didn't really register and besides I was busy staring at my phone, so I didn't notice anything much UNTIL I heard an uber loud "ZOY" and I spun around and spotted shinanigans aka chan xin yi!!! then she did this gesture thing towards the back of the bus, so my eyes followed in that direction and I saw cass! :O then the two of them suddenly appeared next to me and cass was busy prodding my fatty acids O_O apparently they were going for section outing! and I was still wondering how come there were only 2 people going for the section outing. until I moved further down and 3 more lovely YQP juniors popped out of nowhere (YUKA RACHEL AND WEISHAN) hahaha omg rahrahrahrahrah I wanna crash their section outing!! :/ and oh lookie here I'm speaking as though it's their section and not MY section anymore :O so I take that back, YQP will forever be my bestest section :D hahaha. so yeah I wanna go KBox with them too!!! but I caaaan't, because I've a million pieces of undone homework and they're calling out to me.

6. so when I got home, I took out the little orange book they wrote for me before I graduated to read again. yes the book with the message from cass which made me cry like nobody's business on MRT last year :/ and I realize that I really miss them a lot :( the messages were all really sweet and nice and funny and hilarious too :D and so far I've only visited ONCE and I'm feeling trememdously guilty for that.. I miss yqppppppppp and I miss foursix;08 and OG25 as well! sigh. nevermindz, I shall go back and visit my dearest YQP soon :D

7. omg, I just turned on the AC ten mins ago and it's now leakingggggggg D: it goes like thud. thud. thud. because I put a pail underneath to collect the water. and yes I've already turned it off, I'm not that stupid! but it's still leaking :/ SIGH. no more aircon for me today then I guess :/

sososo highlight of the day was meeting the wacky kids on the bus! I shall take 154 more often. hahaha, hopefully I'll run into more familiar people soon :D

TAAAAAAAAAGS

beef: sighhhh, I really wanted to do more for my mom on mothers day :( and YES TO THAT EYE THING HAHA I was just kidding :D

DJTAN: haha of course you don't stare at MY hair, you stare at someone ELSE's hair right ;) and whut, you mean it isn't an MV?! D:

deborah: think I want? :(((

--

There's gotta be more to life, than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me

I love this line. ^^

Labels: ,

« back forward »