Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars 
Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 10:03 PM
yoohooo!

I keep seeing my name everywhere today-.-!!!!! for example on the class blog, in the post about the MOE survey thing, because they had something like "Which class are you from? e.g. Secondary 1 Joy" -.- hahaha and one of my friends on facebook just added a new friend called Joy too, and another one just did a "How Well Do You Know -insert name of some other Joy person-" quiz. ahhhhhh. I'm sick of seeing my own name! it's like the first day in USA last year, I kept seeing Joy everywhere. horrifying :O

oh and chingman was ranting to me this morning and I said spastic things like "life's good!", then apparently according to her I had the BEETLE EXPRESSION!? (this is the FIRST time someone associated my expressions to beetle-like omg. I've always been referred to as a "rabbit", "wombat" etc) so for the whole day she kept associating my expressions to "the beetle face/look" but I'm not a beetle hey! >( hahahaha SIGH

and omg something pissifying happened when I got down - or attempted to get down - the bus at my stop today. it was superrrr crowded, and I was trying to alight, so this little girl moved aside to leave the path open for me, then suddenly this woman just boarded the bus and blocked my path!? I was like cursing silently and saying "excuse me" and "sorry" profusely and trying to make my way down the bus. it's like whaaaaaat, she boarded just like that!? without even realizing that a passenger was going to alight? oh, or maybe she did, just that she chose not to register it in her brains, if she had any in the first place. okay I know it's reaaaally mean of me to say something like this, but apparently she has a serious flaw in her character! I mean, if I were in her shoes, I would have at least stepped aside to let the passenger alight FIRST before jumping onto the bus so eagerly as if she hasn't taken a bus for 10 years right?! honestly! I was rolling my eyes continuously and I got so irritated that I just squeezed past her and didn't even bother to say anymore "sorry"s and "excuse me"s.. such words are wasted on people like her, seriously! argh. then I went home feeling dizzy because I rolled my eyes too much. okay I'm kidding hahaha-.-

alrighttt there's nothing much to blog about today. just that the four of us were damn gay the whole day.. I think it's because there was no school yesterday so we shifted the gayness to tuesday! this morning was like concentrated with one day of suppressed gayness. amazing. and I realize that I miss Rev-It-Up Orientation days a lot :( those were the truly FUN days when you seriously get to let your hair down and just scream and jump around and cheer and do crazy things and stuff.. I miss that feeling! the feeling of being crazy. hahaha. ahhh okay nevermind I shall go read econs notes now :/ toodles.

oh and chem AA task 1 was screwed because my approach was wrong in the first place and I don't know how I'm going to pass task 1. though I'm rather confident about the task 2 theory, except for this 1-mark question I think I answered wrongly :/ alright I'm offfffffff bye :D

Labels:

« back forward »