Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Times Square can't shine as bright as you 
Friday, May 15, 2009, 6:01 PM
HELLOW! I just had dinner and my parents already left for the overseas education talk at school. anyways, TGIF!! haha today was a rather slack day :) and I shall blog in point form once again to save me the trouble of linking paragraphs and stuff.

1. time passed reaaaally slowly during bio lecture this morning! I was like omg dozing off so I glanced at the clock and realized that only 15 minutes passed by O_O and even though I quite like the genetic variations topic, I still ended up not absorbing/understanding half of the lecture :/

2. econs tutorial! I thought this was the most productive and fruitful econs tutorial I've ever attended so far. I was paying full attention and for once I could understand most, if not all, of the concepts we discussed in class! surprising, really really surprising. but maybe that's because I was busy digesting market failure notes at home yesterday :D

3. bio tutorial was ALRIGHT. we didn't get back our lecture test! mr ngoh said he was still halfway through the marking of our scripts. I guess that's a good thing because we won't get affected by the results so we will mug hard and chiong hard for the math and econs lecture test next monday D: (TWO IN THE SAME DAY CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?) (I CAN'T.) and grah, I didn't really understand the semi-conservative replication thingy. I shall aim to read the notes thoroughly after next monday's tests :)

4. everyone was so free during both breaks today! (1 hour each^^) because for once there weren't any homeworks to rush/tests to mug for/deadlines to meet. so everyone was like slacking around and green club was singing along with jean's guitar :D ABCDEFG I SO WANT TO LEARN GUITAR! licheng the lucky duck got into guitar/drums sabbaticals. I want I want I want :( it's so cool to be able to strum a guitar and sing along! especially when you're feeling emo nemo. rahrahrah. nevermind, I shall learn guitar SOMEDAY!!

5. after second break was PW tutorial in that ulu airconditioned room. everyone left the classroom to do other things because the teacher wasn't here yet, so green club had the room all to ourselves :D and we ended up playing monkey with benny's basketball hahahaaa, yes we were actually playing IN the classroom shhh. and you know what it was kind of fun HAHA but eh we did hit a lot of things by accident O_O thank goodness nothing broke or shattered.. then we decided to go OUTSIDE to play because we were sensible and considerate students of hwachong :D then the teacher came shortly so we had to get down to work diligently.

6. CT session was totally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. hahahaha apollo was crammed into LT3 while the other three faculties crammed into the huge auditorium :/ I feel so OUT on behalf of the entire apollo fac! but we had the live feed thingy from the auditorium so we could see and hear what was going on. and apparently they could see us too O_O so everyone was like dodging here there everywhere, especially those who were intending to enter lalaland, in order to avoid "getting famous overnight" when the camera zooms in on them! haha. but yeah the rest of the principal's talk thingy was kind of dry and monotonous.. but I didn't fall asleep :D because people at the back (coughdingjiebenny) "kept us entertained." especially when dingjie started doing moonwalk with his fingers?! and benny, as usual, was ___-ing (SHH! private and confidential. shoo, shoo.) away every once in a while. but yeah all of us survived that one hour stoning session in the end! HAHA

7. dumped my bag at the CT bench and went toilet with licheng. decided to drop by the fishtank to check out fac comm election results and there were one or two shockers haha! and I was pleasantly surprised to see that two of my ogmates JUNDE and WANGCHI, got into apollo and artemis fac comm as dunno-what (the list they stuck on apollo's noticeboard only had NAMES and they didn't mention who actually got which position and all that, wth) and DANCE I/C respectively! :D

8. no scar appt today! crossed the bridge with licheng and when I boarded 190 from SCGS bus stop, someone tapped my elbow and when I spun around I realized that it was Mrs Claudine Tan! ahh good old Mrs Tan :D sec 3 LA teacher. hehe I wasn't particularly close to her or anything (in fact I don't really have much memory of her lessons besides those movie-screening sessions in the mediaviewing room), just that it's always nice to see a familiar face amidst a sea of strangers (haha protons in a sea of mobile electrons!) at unexpected places :D

and mom said she went to see my chem tutor, and her impression of me during lessons is that I'm a very quiet and shy person? haha surprising, but yeah I do tend to give people that kind of impression I guess! especially when I'm not familiar with them. hahaha and she said the chemistry block tests after june holidays will be VERY tough and application-based. sigh, I guess I'll have to draw up a revision timetable for june holidays soon! I seriously need to revise & catchup with my lecture notes properly, or I'll really end up becoming the lagging strand (think biology and DNA replication LOL).. and having said that, I think it's time for me to go mug for math lecture test now :O

toodles and good luck to allllllll!! :D

Labels:

« back forward »