New blogskin!
Sunday, April 12, 2009, 12:18 PM
Haha, I was soooo sick of my previous blogskin, so I finally went on blogskins.com to look for a new one (after much procrastination). initially I just wanted to just kope whatever I see, but I ended up editing and editing and editing the codes again-.- I still kept the credits though! haha.
I'm so not used to the smaller font size, but I shall try to get used to it. if I don't I'll just make the font size bigger :) yayyyyyy you know I've been wanting to change a blogskin since last december, but I never really did anything about it. until today! haha.
oh wellsers, I shall continue with my econs tutorial and maybe start on my serangoon AQ after that :/ and there's still econs ILP!!! graaaah :(
oh and did I mention! licheng has a blog now hahahaha how remarkable :D and her blog is full of JOYs. I love her url :D
edit: HELLO I'm back to make this post longer!
.. okay fine, I'm back because I suddenly feel like procrastinating. I'm supposed to be doing the serangoon AQ! ahhh hahaha.
actually, I started procrastinating the moment jean videocalled me on msn HAHA she wanted to ask me a math question initially, then we ended up talking crap/gaying around?! (she was super gay okay I'm not kidding. I think it's because today's PRE GAY DAY!! HAHAHA) and therefore I didn't manage to get anything done during that period of time hahaha and now's gone for dinner! I shall really really attempt to start on the serangoon AQ, this has been dragging for the whole day already rahhhh!! :/
2nd edit: haha okay apparently jean and I continued the videocall after dinner and we gayed around even more-.- NEVERMIND I SHALL DO ECONS ILP NOW!!
ps. hahaha I really really really like my new blogskin yay :)
I'm so not used to the smaller font size, but I shall try to get used to it. if I don't I'll just make the font size bigger :) yayyyyyy you know I've been wanting to change a blogskin since last december, but I never really did anything about it. until today! haha.
oh wellsers, I shall continue with my econs tutorial and maybe start on my serangoon AQ after that :/ and there's still econs ILP!!! graaaah :(
oh and did I mention! licheng has a blog now hahahaha how remarkable :D and her blog is full of JOYs. I love her url :D
edit: HELLO I'm back to make this post longer!
.. okay fine, I'm back because I suddenly feel like procrastinating. I'm supposed to be doing the serangoon AQ! ahhh hahaha.
actually, I started procrastinating the moment jean videocalled me on msn HAHA she wanted to ask me a math question initially, then we ended up talking crap/gaying around?! (she was super gay okay I'm not kidding. I think it's because today's PRE GAY DAY!! HAHAHA) and therefore I didn't manage to get anything done during that period of time hahaha and now's gone for dinner! I shall really really attempt to start on the serangoon AQ, this has been dragging for the whole day already rahhhh!! :/
2nd edit: haha okay apparently jean and I continued the videocall after dinner and we gayed around even more-.- NEVERMIND I SHALL DO ECONS ILP NOW!!
ps. hahaha I really really really like my new blogskin yay :)
Labels: newwww
Joy ♥