Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Pictures of you. 
Friday, April 10, 2009, 7:04 PM
3rd edit: oh yessss facebook is accessible again :D

2nd edit: .. apparently facebook is only down for MY account because licheng's still on it! what is this! unfairness! ahhhhh RAWR

edit: OMG I just realized that facebook is down for maintenance!!! ah shits. I'm getting the blues already :/

--

HELLO friends! it's Good Friday today, everybody SMILE! :D

haha. I've dedicated my day to mugging/doing homework, and I'm happy to say that I managed to complete math tutorial 3 (like finally!), proteins tutorial and half of the chemical bonding tutorial! yay. I shall.. go have dinner and prac piano after that.

I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS :D I feel like I have a lot of time and there's no rush or anything. life is LAXING! haha. for once! oh and I love facebook quizzes as well, I think I'm obsessed.

:( rahhhh omg.
I feel shitty all of a sudden.
why does this happen all the time?
because I saw
Pictures of you.

This is the clock upon the wall
This is the story of us all
This is the first sound of a newborn child,
Before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won
This is a soldier and his gun
This is the mother waiting by the phone,
Praying for her son

[Chorus: Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung upon your wall for the world to see
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Remind us all of what we used to be]

There is a drug that cures it all
Blocked by the governmental wall
We are the scientists inside the lab,
Just waiting for the call
This earthquake weather has got me shaking inside
I'm high up and dry

[Chorus]

Confess to me, every secret moment
Every stolen promise you believed
Confess to me, all that lies between us
All that lies between you and me

We are the boxers in the ring
We are the bells that never sing
There is a title we can't win no matter
How hard we might swing

[Chorus]

Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung upon your wall for the world to see
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Remind us all of what we could have been.

--

oh wells. I'll reply tags now.

TAAAAAGS!

chingman: OH. how did your phone end up with zeke?! but anyways I'm happy as long as that pic is deleted forever :D

DJTAN: .. UM, how about the second one O_O? I look forward to the day when you can actually tag about something that's completely unrelated to bio or chem haha!

licheng: YOZERS! haha. OHYES the JB scandal! yea it'll be quite mean to jean D: it's okay we shall discuss further on monday HAHA

deborah: D: whaaaaaat. and you called me three/four times today to ask me about CHEM tsk hahahaha!

Labels:

« back forward »