Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
stillll sick. 
Thursday, March 05, 2009, 5:35 PM
HELLO FOLKS! I haven't blogged in point form for a loooong time so I'll do that for today!

1. although I got completely mentally scarred for life because of a certain mass conversation I had with certain people last night, it was certainly an "interesting" experience and.. hmm, quite a fruitful one too. I'm quite surprised that I actually had enough puke and vomit to last me through the entire convo.. I think if I were to write a GP essay on "Gay marriages and relationships should be banned. Discuss." I'd totally ace it with flying and soaring colours!

2. spot check this morning! artemis was the unlucky faculty this time :D thank goodness apollo cleared the spot check weeks ago!

3. kenneth soo is still refusing to be a man and do something about my water bottle >(

4. econs lecture was particularly gay with zeke and kenneth ler around. but it's okay, they kept jean and I entertained :D

5. jean and I coughed like sick grandmas the whole day. and shortly after we started coughing, chingman started coughing too o.o!

6. went to high school side for lunch and the guys became really gay, especially gaotian and his maniacal laughter HMM

7. called mr kuo and mr low for the first time ever! haha it was so weird talking to them again. I was asking about the NYGH prize presentation thingy which is next thursday I think! I can't wait to haunt the corridors of NYGH again :D

8. juniors are all at OBS or graces this week :/ they've all become uncontactable!!

9. borrowed blazer from welfare room! and ended up carrying it all the way to gleneagles for my scar appointment and back home. tres tres weeeeird I could see so many people staring in my direction :/

10. BOTH my mortals and angels are MIA-ing once again. BIG SIGH. ):

alrightttt! it's 5:30 pm, the sun's still shining brightly and I shall be a hardworking girl and start doing my bio independent learning notes on lipids! shouldn't be much of a problem for me since I have an abundance of those :O

shall reply tags after dinner tonight. it's time for bio now, toooodles!

Labels:

« back forward »