SICK :(
Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 9:27 PM
I'M SICKKKKKKKK :( and so is jean. ahhh. my nose was half blocked half runny and my ears were semi-blocked and my throat felt awful the whole day. now my head's feeling heavy again and I'm coughing :(
there's nothing much to blog about today actually besides the fact that I screwed my GP essay :/ AH RAHHH forget it. but anyways we had bio lab today and we had to look at the onion tissue thingy through the microscope. I think zeke got too hungry BECAUSE HE ATE THE ONION OMG ZEKE I SWEAR YOU'RE THE GAYEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE! yes I know you're reading this hahaha-.-
awriteeeee. haha my dad's playing sudoku again. he's obsessed I tell you! hahaha. ohoh by the way I like my CT. everyone's like so gossipy! I haven't gossiped this much in my entire life. oh wells, this is what you get when two single sex schools get together. looooots of scandals :D haha! oh and saw mel ong after school today and I was so shocked again and I literally jumped out of my seat and went OMG!!!!
.. embarrassing. she still looks like a big smiley buddha anyways :D
okay okay I'm going off there's nothing to say D: tooooodles!
TAAAAGS
joanne: LOL I SEE! hahaha okay. we're gonna have a chem pop quiz next week D: die.
quin: QUINZA I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYMORE HAHAHA SERIOUSLY
chingman: I screwed it :( *kicks GP too*
beef: .. I'M. NOT. CUTE. haha really tell me about your unfortunate events :D and obviously I won't say the place here! I'll tell you next time! haha and no the bottle incident happened after macritchie which was before I met you at the canteen :D
nemesis: UNlucky :/ stop laughing at my plight you stupidee :/ I'll kick you :/
moley: be patient, youngling! I WILL COME. HAHA and no stop it I don't want to be a gooseberry by being there :D
beef: YEA I'M SICK :( hahaha thank you! :D
ZEKE: GAY PERSON. stop laughing you evil and gay person. OMG I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE :O!
there's nothing much to blog about today actually besides the fact that I screwed my GP essay :/ AH RAHHH forget it. but anyways we had bio lab today and we had to look at the onion tissue thingy through the microscope. I think zeke got too hungry BECAUSE HE ATE THE ONION OMG ZEKE I SWEAR YOU'RE THE GAYEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE! yes I know you're reading this hahaha-.-
awriteeeee. haha my dad's playing sudoku again. he's obsessed I tell you! hahaha. ohoh by the way I like my CT. everyone's like so gossipy! I haven't gossiped this much in my entire life. oh wells, this is what you get when two single sex schools get together. looooots of scandals :D haha! oh and saw mel ong after school today and I was so shocked again and I literally jumped out of my seat and went OMG!!!!
.. embarrassing. she still looks like a big smiley buddha anyways :D
okay okay I'm going off there's nothing to say D: tooooodles!
TAAAAGS
joanne: LOL I SEE! hahaha okay. we're gonna have a chem pop quiz next week D: die.
quin: QUINZA I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYMORE HAHAHA SERIOUSLY
chingman: I screwed it :( *kicks GP too*
beef: .. I'M. NOT. CUTE. haha really tell me about your unfortunate events :D and obviously I won't say the place here! I'll tell you next time! haha and no the bottle incident happened after macritchie which was before I met you at the canteen :D
nemesis: UNlucky :/ stop laughing at my plight you stupidee :/ I'll kick you :/
moley: be patient, youngling! I WILL COME. HAHA and no stop it I don't want to be a gooseberry by being there :D
beef: YEA I'M SICK :( hahaha thank you! :D
ZEKE: GAY PERSON. stop laughing you evil and gay person. OMG I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE :O!
Labels: SICK
Joy ♥