Life is all about balance.
Saturday, March 07, 2009, 5:00 PM
edit:
:O there IS no piano lesson tonight! it's tomorrow! oh goose I'm getting senile! T_T
--
.. you will not believe what I'm going to tell you.
but before I say anything, what's the first thing that comes into your mind when you see the following words: rain, stairs, and JOY.
let me guessss you must be thinking "omg joy tell me you didn't slip and fall on the stairs for the second time this week!" sigh. my dear dear friends, do I really look like the kind of stupid idiot who will slip and fall on the stairs AGAIN after it already happened once 4 days ago (refer to "A Series of Unfortunate Events" post)?
well as a matter of fact YES, I DO. I'm not going to pretend that I don't and yes, I did slip and fall on the stairs AGAAAAIN after CO practice today -.- because it was RAINY and SLIPPERY and I was eager to get home and apparently my shoes suck because they made me slip and fall twice this week!! twice, my friends, twice! ISN'T THAT UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING AND RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME!?! you may point at me and laugh all you want and write a big fat "FAIL" in red permanent marker across my forehead because I feel like doing that to myself too :( yes and don't forget the brilliant round of applause and standing ovation! thank you thank you.
omgrah I can't believe I fell down for the second time this week! there was greater impact on the left side of my butt when I fell on tuesday and today there was greater impact on the right side. how nice! life is all about achieving some kind of balance, no? -.-
it's alright. even though I came home feeling sorry for myself (again), I shall attempt to cheer self up by devouring the tiny piece of leftover CNY BBQ pork in the tiny bowl which lies yonder.
I have a lot of things to do over the weekend D: but fret not, for next week will be a better week! :) no ccas on monday and wednesday. half day AND fire drill on tuesday. très magnifique!if you pretend that the math test on monday and the bio test on friday have been cancelled.
omg there's piano lesson tonight. I shall drag my heavy(AND FREAKING PAINFUL) butt to the piano chair and start pressing the keys once again.
ps. and I'm still coughing like an oldhag grandma.
pss. I'm such a champion-.-
psss. omg my blazer. the shoulder part looks out of shape. it looks so huge at the top! and omg I can't believe this, I've never worn a tie before. I shall ask my dad to teach me how to tie the thing.
TAAAAAAGS!
licheng: NO ONE! no one no one no one. hahaha unlike you, of course ;D ;D ;D! and stop laughing about my unfortunate events you bad friend D:
nemesis: NO SCANDAL AT ALL! why is there a "her" option. I'm STRAIGHT! and wth joy and happy HAHA and don't worry neither have I started on bio. I'll die for the test :)
melissa: sad sad! anyways hahahaha I like making your bear sit on your head. it looks like you okay you violent turkey indianfish!
bearbear: !! yes you're laughing at my plight, just like everyone else sigh
:( hahaha and omg! no one! no one no one no one, not kl or anyone else! I don't have any scandal partners. I'm scandal-LESS, not scandaLOUS! D:
:O there IS no piano lesson tonight! it's tomorrow! oh goose I'm getting senile! T_T
--
.. you will not believe what I'm going to tell you.
but before I say anything, what's the first thing that comes into your mind when you see the following words: rain, stairs, and JOY.
let me guessss you must be thinking "omg joy tell me you didn't slip and fall on the stairs for the second time this week!" sigh. my dear dear friends, do I really look like the kind of stupid idiot who will slip and fall on the stairs AGAIN after it already happened once 4 days ago (refer to "A Series of Unfortunate Events" post)?
well as a matter of fact YES, I DO. I'm not going to pretend that I don't and yes, I did slip and fall on the stairs AGAAAAIN after CO practice today -.- because it was RAINY and SLIPPERY and I was eager to get home and apparently my shoes suck because they made me slip and fall twice this week!! twice, my friends, twice! ISN'T THAT UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING AND RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME!?! you may point at me and laugh all you want and write a big fat "FAIL" in red permanent marker across my forehead because I feel like doing that to myself too :( yes and don't forget the brilliant round of applause and standing ovation! thank you thank you.
omgrah I can't believe I fell down for the second time this week! there was greater impact on the left side of my butt when I fell on tuesday and today there was greater impact on the right side. how nice! life is all about achieving some kind of balance, no? -.-
it's alright. even though I came home feeling sorry for myself (again), I shall attempt to cheer self up by devouring the tiny piece of leftover CNY BBQ pork in the tiny bowl which lies yonder.
I have a lot of things to do over the weekend D: but fret not, for next week will be a better week! :) no ccas on monday and wednesday. half day AND fire drill on tuesday. très magnifique!
omg there's piano lesson tonight. I shall drag my heavy
ps. and I'm still coughing like an old
pss. I'm such a champion-.-
psss. omg my blazer. the shoulder part looks out of shape. it looks so huge at the top! and omg I can't believe this, I've never worn a tie before. I shall ask my dad to teach me how to tie the thing.
TAAAAAAGS!
licheng: NO ONE! no one no one no one. hahaha unlike you, of course ;D ;D ;D! and stop laughing about my unfortunate events you bad friend D:
nemesis: NO SCANDAL AT ALL! why is there a "her" option. I'm STRAIGHT! and wth joy and happy HAHA and don't worry neither have I started on bio. I'll die for the test :)
melissa: sad sad! anyways hahahaha I like making your bear sit on your head. it looks like you okay you violent turkey indianfish!
bearbear: !! yes you're laughing at my plight, just like everyone else sigh
:( hahaha and omg! no one! no one no one no one, not kl or anyone else! I don't have any scandal partners. I'm scandal-LESS, not scandaLOUS! D:
Labels: SICK
Joy ♥