OG25 BBQ :)
Friday, March 20, 2009, 2:10 PM
edit 2:
I miss 406.

'tis enlargable.
:(
/edit.
--
edit: omg I just heard something reaaaally lame on the radio yesterday.
"A device for looking through walls has been invented. It's called a window."
I was like.. -_________________-!!
/edit.
--
RAWRRR
I think I'm seriously wasting my time during the march holidays :/ I've been addicted/obsessed with facebook notes. facebook is unhealthy :(
I finished chem tutorial today, meaning that I've only got the bio carbo structured qns + econs tutorial left. so I went on smb to check something.. and I ended up here O_O I don't like doing bio structured qns, because most of the time I'll just end up copying straight from the notes :/ and copying isn't fun because your hands will get tired and you'll get bored to death.
so I was feeling really sianned and everything, and I saw these pictures with these lovely people in them :)

click to enlarge!
and OG25 shall keep me going! and to all you equally-sianned people out there stoning at your homework, OG25 shall keep YOU going too! gambatte :)
TAAAGS!
xy: awwhxz, that's really depressing to know. anyways, who's ET? 8)
wang: haha! told you I'm a wordy person :D so CONGRATS for surviving the entire post and wow, every single word? I'm touched! haha yup OG25 ftwwww! :D
Eunice: HAHA go do a BBQ post too! yup, that's why I said eunice makes sick comments unknowingly :D but it was seriously damn funny, the way you asked the question looking genuinely baffled :D OG25! <3 ching man: nope I doubt so! 2B only I guess :D
sandy: SAN DI. zhere zid zou zo zah! :O z zhall zake zou zome zor zll zuture zutings znd zhain zou zo z zall.
bearbear: you're welcome bearbeaaar :D
--
ps. there's gala dinner tomorrow! I shall pester my mom until she lets me wear my contacts :D it's been 2 weeks already and I can't stand it anymoaaaaaaaar.
byebye!
I miss 406.

'tis enlargable.
:(
/edit.
--
edit: omg I just heard something reaaaally lame on the radio yesterday.
"A device for looking through walls has been invented. It's called a window."
I was like.. -_________________-!!
/edit.
--
RAWRRR
I think I'm seriously wasting my time during the march holidays :/ I've been addicted/obsessed with facebook notes. facebook is unhealthy :(
I finished chem tutorial today, meaning that I've only got the bio carbo structured qns + econs tutorial left. so I went on smb to check something.. and I ended up here O_O I don't like doing bio structured qns, because most of the time I'll just end up copying straight from the notes :/ and copying isn't fun because your hands will get tired and you'll get bored to death.
so I was feeling really sianned and everything, and I saw these pictures with these lovely people in them :)

click to enlarge!
and OG25 shall keep me going! and to all you equally-sianned people out there stoning at your homework, OG25 shall keep YOU going too! gambatte :)
TAAAGS!
xy: awwhxz, that's really depressing to know. anyways, who's ET? 8)
wang: haha! told you I'm a wordy person :D so CONGRATS for surviving the entire post and wow, every single word? I'm touched! haha yup OG25 ftwwww! :D
Eunice: HAHA go do a BBQ post too! yup, that's why I said eunice makes sick comments unknowingly :D but it was seriously damn funny, the way you asked the question looking genuinely baffled :D OG25! <3 ching man: nope I doubt so! 2B only I guess :D
sandy: SAN DI. zhere zid zou zo zah! :O z zhall zake zou zome zor zll zuture zutings znd zhain zou zo z zall.
bearbear: you're welcome bearbeaaar :D
--
ps. there's gala dinner tomorrow! I shall pester my mom until she lets me wear my contacts :D it's been 2 weeks already and I can't stand it anymoaaaaaaaar.
byebye!
Labels: OG25
Joy ♥