Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
Gala :) 
Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:34 PM
first of all,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
PHANG CHEW FEI/KIWI/CHOOOFLY/CHEWY! :)))


seventeen is bloody old, as I said in that birthday sms. senior citizen chewfei :D

alrighttttt.

gala dinner last night! met jean at the bus stop and went in. licheng joined us halfway and we tried to walk in in this da4 pai2 manner HAHAHA but there was no red carpet, sadly :( but it felt good. hahahaha!

omg the dinner was actually quite lame, but a lot of funny things happened over the dining table and I'm too lazy to blog about every single detail. the only thing I'm going to say is: GAOTIAN AND BENNY ARE SUPER GAY! (especially when they put the stupid orchid in their hair and how they wanted to put the pink bun into their breast pocket. cough.) nevermind, they're officially a couple and they're officially known as the class daddy and class mommy. (although my OG parents will always be howard and sherry! :D) doesn't take a genius to figure out which one's the male and which one's the female! HAHA.

the dinner took eoooons to start, and everyone was like bored out of their minds. licheng spammed lots of pictures with jean and me and everyone fought over the poor peanuts because we were all famished O_O and we threw newspaper under the table as we thought they were useless because they were on the dining table and they were inedible. rahhhh there's nothing much to blog about actually.. HMM. our entire table left the tentage halfway and went up the clocktower thingy. but we didn't actually go UP to the clock part. so we just stayed at the balcony area and took more pictures :D

okay. I really really want to think of a good ending paragraph because there isn't anything else to say, but I can't, so.. PICTURE!!


the 7F legends :)


I love the way the lights were shining from the back. omg we looked like supermodels HAHAHA

alrightie, toodles now!

TAAAGS

quin: HELLO WUZZY :D:D:D

Linshan: haha the tie's not cool?! and aiyo, sec school was fun! you'll enjoy yourself :D but sec 4 will be so un-fun so make the most out of your first 3 years! and HAHA I'M FUGLY and I don't know how you look like as well :D

beef: yup I wore contacts! woo, no more eye infection! HAHA RAH, go initiate your OG outing! and no I'm addicted to facebook notes I can't help it :O :O :O and LOL if your face suddenly appears out of nowhere in the picture wouldn't it be rather weird!?

eena: HEYYY haha of course I do :D how've you been and where did your blog go?!

wang: HAHA lagging yes! oh and I love hugging pillars as much as I love hugging trees :D but sometimes you'll slide down the pillar like sandy HAHAHA

--

oh and omg omg oh my major gosh newsflash: THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

Labels: ,

« back forward »