Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
I LOVE OG25 TO THE MAAAAAX! 
Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:16 PM
edit: omg today's sky's super blueeeeeeee it reminds me of new zealand! :D seriously I haven't seen a single cloud in the sky. so sunny and nice! :) too bad I've got to stay home and finish my math tutorials :/

--

I just had the best evening ever with my dearest OG25! :D seriously they're the best! it's so amazing how all our bonds got strengthened within a short span of one week during orientation. I'm feeling really really lucky to be in such a wonderful OG, where there are no cliques, no fakers, and no hypocrites. and most importantly, I'm really lucky to be in this OG, where true friendships are forged! a big thank you to a huge group of you who's always been super enthusiastic about our OG and those of you who will never hesistate to make time for all OG outings.. and of course, a special "thank you" to sherry and howard our very favourite OGLs! :D

rahhhhh I'm feeling so.. emotional. I LOVE OG25! <3

ANYWAYS, so like I said, set off for Bukit Panjang LRT station to meet eunice and shaun yesterday, because we agreed to go Kallang MRT station together (bukit panjang people FTW!). then eunice had to go suntec and pangsehed us! so in the end we took the more-than-an-hour-long 67 bus ride to from BP LRT station to Kallang MRT station and honestly I've never been to that part of singapore before o.o it totally looked like a foreign country! but I've been to little india of course.. sooo YEAH we had a hard time figuring out which stop to alight at because the bus was crowded with people and we were sitting down so basically we had to be alert at all times :/ the bus ride took forever! we were supposed to meet the rest at Kallang MRT at 5 and when it was 5:10 already, we were still on the bus -.- okay moving on!

met the rest at the MRT station finalllyyyy, called a few people who were MIA-ing, and called guoyuan to find out how to get to his aunt's house from there. took bus 11 to the indoor stadium and crossed the "river" to the luxurious waterfront condo! omg it's seriously super beautiful. GUOYUAN HAS A GOLDEN RETRIEVER! called sky. awww he was like the center of everyone's attention.. then eunice made this really sick comment and everyone went crazy laughing HAHAHA EUNICE! :D

went to the function room to put our bags and started preparing the food at the BBQ pit :D we didn't bring lighters so apparently guoyuan asked his maid to send one over from phillipines. HAHA okay inside joke. while the few of them were BBQ-ing, the rest of us (eunice, shaun, wang chi, yijiao, kia guan, jonathan and me!) started playing charades hahahaha it was rather amusing to see people getting all frustrated when we couldn't get what he/she was trying to make us guess! but of course we did get most of them right :D OG25 got sicker and sicker with time and the art of making sick comments became commonplace O_O but it's okay! I have selective hearing. yup. and especially xueyan HAHAHAHA tianhui's sexyback and "harrypotter" cough cough inside joke inside joke.

ohoh then the artemis people (mainly wang chi and eunice) started doing their fac dance while sherry played the music and hence, the apollo, ares and athena people were ostracized! tskkkkkkk our OG is like artemis-dominated graaaaah it's so unfair. but it's okay, we're all one big family :D sherry's our mommy and howard's our daddy! howard didn't go for the BBQ because according sherry mommy he was on a "business trip" and apparently, like all typical mothers, she was cross. HAHAHA! what else what else. oh we played more charades after that, then we sat down at the benches to gossip and talk crap. we played the gei wo tempo ready go game and kiaguan started with "kiaguan one. kia-guan!" yes. multuply that by 100 times, because that was all we said for five whole minutes-.- kiaguan is so random hahaha! and jonathan is super duper uber lame. no one can beat him in his lame-ness, I promise! oh and btw, in sherry's very own words, last night was jonathan's "virgin BBQ". awwww hahaha anyways, shaun came up with the 猫抓老鼠抓几只 game after that which we ATTEMPTED to play, because no one understood how it works. LOL so basically we just sat down and talked crap till sylvie, vivien, junde and yizhuang turned up.

THEN we started the gossip session (scandals scandals scandals we love scandals). our target was, of course, sylvie! hahahaha I think sylvie's such a poor thing, everyone was trying to make her talk. when we played taboo after the BBQ in the function room last night, everyone deliberately stopped guessing to sabotage sylvie so that she'll do a forfeit by answering a "truth or truth" question HAHA! I didn't hear the question and answer in the end, but it doesn't matter because I'm not as gossipy as the rest of the OG :D

played with the volleyball and of course, sherry said "don't make my ball oily" and there wasn't any underlying meaning in what she said but somehow everyone thought of the same thing in our heads. and the same went for the time when junde went around looking for the volleyball. LOL okay um I shall not elaborate further HAHA!

camwhored as an OG and watched junde camwhore by himself (insert a million typical xueyan -_- faces) HAHA and we took even more pictures after sherry changed into her pink sodache tee and her OG25 shoes (WOOO)! I was the treasurer (a really bad one, I have to admit) so I went around collecting 10bucks from everyone. in the end, everyone paid and 10bucks was missing! omg! I AM SO SORRY :( I collected from everyone including myself and I seriously have no idea why 10bucks went missing! graaaaaah but thank you sherry because she said the $$ I collected was enough to cover everything already. rah rah rah I'm such a bad treasurer :(

anyways, everyone left the function room at almost 11pm. dad came to fetch me. and eunice and shaun and sylvie. haha! dropped the three of them off at bukit panjang plaza, went home, and slept like a pig :)

I have a feeling that I missed out a lot of fun details for the BBQ in this post :/ but NEVERMIND, OG25 had loads of fun and we shall plan for our next outing soon :D haha! and sorry 7F for not going for the CT outing with you people :( OG25 dated me first so I had to go for the OG BBQ! it's okay, there're still plenty of other opportunities to go out as a CT :) and anyways we'll be together for 2 whole years, till we get sick of each other! :D

PS. the people in OG25 are all champions.

1. eunice makes sick comments unknowingly HAHA!

2. yijiao is damn gay."potato."

3. xueyan makes sick comments KNOWINGLY HAHAHA

4. tianhui is still being really shy about things :D

5. shaun likes to talk with marshmallows in his mouth and hold "SA!-tay sticks" (EUNICE YOU REMEMBER RIGHT HAHA!)

6. wang1 (haha) chi dances well, likes to "hang clothes", and came up with the yuanyuan 1 & 2 thing which is totally priceless!

7. kiaguan is random and funny and makes random and funny comments randomly at funny moments :)

8. glenn is officially know as chicken little/little chicken/chick little/little chick/hot chick (because he responded when I called him chicken little), howard-lookalike/tall version of howard, and orlando bloom (this one's contributed by junde LOL)

9. junde loves to camwhore and camwhores love junde too!

10. guoyuan asked me to lend him the coke and said that he'll return it to me when it comes out O_O

11. and SANDY WASN'T THERE DDDDD:

.. and I'll add to the post when I think of more :D

ALRIGHT! I'm off to have my lunch and pester people for pictures now. toodles!

Labels:

« back forward »