MUGGER MODE :)
Monday, March 09, 2009, 5:20 PM
wore my glasses to school today and RAH I look so mugger now! and I removed my specs constantly because for some reasons wearing specs really 'suffocate' me. it makes my eyes feel um.. trapped -.- okay I don't know! rah. but a lot of people were like shocked to see that I look so different. sighhhhh how am I supposed to survive one week wearing specs like this! I can't stand wearing specs I really can't. raaaaah.
first period - MATH LECTURE TEST. zomg. 55 minutes, most of us couldn't finish the paper :/ skipped the m and 1/a question and couldn't finish the last part of the last question (where we were supposed to sketch a second graph).. blah. let's see if I can pass this one :/ if I do I'll be like tou1 xiao4-ing already okay! blehhhhh. why can't they just give us 1 full hour?! 5 minutes can make a lot of difference you know. 5 minutes of extra time can at least help me complete the last question :( SIGHHH.
oh AND, I had to endure 2 hours of chem and econs lecture, aka 2 hours of sitting next to zeke today! -.- omg terrible. don't ask me why, he was the one who randomly appeared beside me. he sang this stupid catchy song with self-made lyrics (like for example "take joy's pencilcase and pass it down") for the first 10 minutes and licheng ended up making up even more scandals! (licheng what kind of a friend are you huh TSK) but it's okay. I tortured zeke back too by passing his pencil case down and it went to another class etc etc etc. basicallyyyy, econs was really crazy. I didn't understand what she said at all ALL BECAUSE OF ZEKE! he kept annoying me! ahhhh! I can't sit with him next time! now I understand why jean looked so disturbed after sitting next to him for one lecture last week. haha.
got really pissed today because of someone though that person may still be in the dark. and I don't usually get this pissed. hmm let's see how long this will drag on for.
NO CCA TODAY :D went home in daylight, for once. and took 171 for the first time too! with licheng (who lives in yishun! poor her o.o) and kenneth soo. talked about stupid things and had stupid conversations and ended up looking through each other's wallets HAHA-.- and now I'm home! I feel like scheduling my scar appointment on wednesday so I can go for my OG outing tomorrow (half day! :D) and at the same time I'll get to miss crosscountry on wednesday tooooo :D killing two birds with one stone! and anyways I'm still sick (still coughing! and nose still runny. the eye infection thing's getting better but it's still there.) so apparently I can't run or do any strenous exercises :) hahaha.
I need to complete my bio lipids notes :/ I'm 80% done but seriously, my notes look super uninformative and blank. this is bad.
I love my OG. I can really really connect with them it's so amazing! had the funniest mass convo a few days ago even though I had to leave relatively earlier than most of them. omg I seriously miss my OG25. they're the BEST! I can't wait to see them tomorrow :)
BECAUSE OG25 MAKES ME SMILE. :)
toodles!
ps. and zomg! I'm FINALLY in the Hwa Chong Institution network on facebook! YAY!!
pss. will reply tags um.. later.
first period - MATH LECTURE TEST. zomg. 55 minutes, most of us couldn't finish the paper :/ skipped the m and 1/a question and couldn't finish the last part of the last question (where we were supposed to sketch a second graph).. blah. let's see if I can pass this one :/ if I do I'll be like tou1 xiao4-ing already okay! blehhhhh. why can't they just give us 1 full hour?! 5 minutes can make a lot of difference you know. 5 minutes of extra time can at least help me complete the last question :( SIGHHH.
oh AND, I had to endure 2 hours of chem and econs lecture, aka 2 hours of sitting next to zeke today! -.- omg terrible. don't ask me why, he was the one who randomly appeared beside me. he sang this stupid catchy song with self-made lyrics (like for example "take joy's pencilcase and pass it down") for the first 10 minutes and licheng ended up making up even more scandals! (licheng what kind of a friend are you huh TSK) but it's okay. I tortured zeke back too by passing his pencil case down and it went to another class etc etc etc. basicallyyyy, econs was really crazy. I didn't understand what she said at all ALL BECAUSE OF ZEKE! he kept annoying me! ahhhh! I can't sit with him next time! now I understand why jean looked so disturbed after sitting next to him for one lecture last week. haha.
got really pissed today because of someone though that person may still be in the dark. and I don't usually get this pissed. hmm let's see how long this will drag on for.
NO CCA TODAY :D went home in daylight, for once. and took 171 for the first time too! with licheng (who lives in yishun! poor her o.o) and kenneth soo. talked about stupid things and had stupid conversations and ended up looking through each other's wallets HAHA-.- and now I'm home! I feel like scheduling my scar appointment on wednesday so I can go for my OG outing tomorrow (half day! :D) and at the same time I'll get to miss crosscountry on wednesday tooooo :D killing two birds with one stone! and anyways I'm still sick (still coughing! and nose still runny. the eye infection thing's getting better but it's still there.) so apparently I can't run or do any strenous exercises :) hahaha.
I need to complete my bio lipids notes :/ I'm 80% done but seriously, my notes look super uninformative and blank. this is bad.
I love my OG. I can really really connect with them it's so amazing! had the funniest mass convo a few days ago even though I had to leave relatively earlier than most of them. omg I seriously miss my OG25. they're the BEST! I can't wait to see them tomorrow :)
BECAUSE OG25 MAKES ME SMILE. :)
toodles!
ps. and zomg! I'm FINALLY in the Hwa Chong Institution network on facebook! YAY!!
pss. will reply tags um.. later.
Labels: mugger
Joy ♥