JOY = HAPPY :D
Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 6:59 PM
TODAY WAS A HAPPY DAY!
school was super duper slack because we had half day. math lecture was hilarious because our lecturer cracked lame jokes and did funny things! and he ended the lecture early. woo three cheers to him! and PE was even more slack because it was this inter-CT PE quiz thingy. so all we had to do was sit there and stone HAHA and cheer when our classmates went up to answer questions, of course! aaaanyways, PE ended at 10:30 so I was free all the way until 12pm (WOOZAH 1.5 hours!), and then there was firedrillllll. which was so much cooler than ny's fire drills, seriously! it didn't take us long to evacuate and gather on the field :D we were so efficient and at least we weren't melting as much under the hot sun as when we were having ny fire drills! haha and soooon, we were dismissed! woo.
dragged sandy (who was still looking sad and reluctant to go for the OG outing) to the OG25 bench in the canteen and saw eunice, shaun and wang chi there. apparently only five or six of us were going :( but it was definitely worth it and better than nothing :D kia guan came shortly after and we ended up stoning at the same bench for one hour plus because we didn't know where to go (we decided on bugis at first but realized that it was too far and pointless since not many people were going) -.- haha so in the eeeend, we went to play pool at beauty world! it was damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn fun and hilarious too! seriously I have no idea how else to emphasize this point. it was SUPER FUN! haha and I think we played a lot of rounds and all of us were really enjoying ourselves :D then eunice went to join her CT (they happened to be directly upstairs) and guoyuan and yijiao came (from upstairs too HAHA) and we played even more rounds :D seriously most of us can't hit the snooker ball properly (and we made improvements ok!), but it was still really really fun! omg I need to find a word to replace fun. I have limited vocabulary :/ oh wells. YEAH so we spent.. 4 hours plus (?) there, then went to macs because some of us wanted to have (extremely late) lunch.
and omg. I COUGHED MY LUNGS OUT AT MACS! I really did. I'm not kidding, I have no idea what triggered the cough but I SERIOUSLY FELT LIKE DYING ): and I couldn't breathe and it was like an asthma attack all over again! my face was all red and I kept tearing and omg it was really torturous and scary an experience. I've never coughed this hard in my entire life and I seriously ended up coughing for like more than ten minutes and sandy was so scared o.o (though I have to thank her for giving her drink to me because I had no water left in my bottle -.-) yeah and I wasted a lot of tissue paper oops. I thought I was going to hyperventilate and die :/ I don't know how to describe the whole experience properly in words but it was really, really, really scary. I couldn't stop coughing and I couldn't breathe!! omg. I think I better carry my ventolin around with me wherever I go. you never know when there'll be an asthma attack :/
BUT besides that terrifying experience, I really enjoyed spending time with my OG, even though only 6 of us went for the outing. IT'S OKAY! we shall go for another outing during the march holidays! hopefully most of us will be able to make it :D and I promise I'll be healthy by then :)
once again, I LOVE OG25! yes I still do, even after so long OG25's still the best :D and don't beat me up, because I love 09S7F too okay! I'm such a fair and unbiased person. so kenneth ler can stop ostracizing me!
GAH I've got to finish up my lipids notes (OHOH my mom finally bought campbell and reece 8th edition from NUS :D) and complete my redox chem tutorial! daaaang! I feel so bad for going out with my friends when there's school tomorrow. ahhh.
TOODLES :)
ps. omgomg. after I sent my phone for repair, everything stored in my calendar was GONE! gone gone gone POOF! everyone's birthdays and important events.. ARGHHHHH I'm gonna have such a hard time keying everything in again :( I'm so sad. why is this happening to me :(
pss. and ooh there's a new series of 7o'clock shows on channel 8. I hope it'll be nice :D
TAAAAAAAGS
beef: HAHA the songs are nice right! :D I love kelly clarkson! woo. yes I'm accident-prone. I hurt myself a lot during the OG outing today haha! what zhenmingtianzi-.- and nah I've no time to watch movies :/
chingman: yes poor butt! it still hurts a lot now. raaahh. and SIGH my cough's not getting better :( get well soon too!
nemesis: stop laughing at me!-.-
sandy: zandyyy! zooo zt's zecause zf zou zon't zhink z zon't znow. zou ztarted zalling ze zoy! haha yay I love our mass convos too! we should have them more often :D:D
melissa: !! I'll throw a potato at you-.- but anyways I still love being a libra because libras are peacemakers! woo.
alina: thank you alina!! haha omg did you say toes ._. ._. ._. haha your grandma is so cute!
school was super duper slack because we had half day. math lecture was hilarious because our lecturer cracked lame jokes and did funny things! and he ended the lecture early. woo three cheers to him! and PE was even more slack because it was this inter-CT PE quiz thingy. so all we had to do was sit there and stone HAHA and cheer when our classmates went up to answer questions, of course! aaaanyways, PE ended at 10:30 so I was free all the way until 12pm (WOOZAH 1.5 hours!), and then there was firedrillllll. which was so much cooler than ny's fire drills, seriously! it didn't take us long to evacuate and gather on the field :D we were so efficient and at least we weren't melting as much under the hot sun as when we were having ny fire drills! haha and soooon, we were dismissed! woo.
dragged sandy (who was still looking sad and reluctant to go for the OG outing) to the OG25 bench in the canteen and saw eunice, shaun and wang chi there. apparently only five or six of us were going :( but it was definitely worth it and better than nothing :D kia guan came shortly after and we ended up stoning at the same bench for one hour plus because we didn't know where to go (we decided on bugis at first but realized that it was too far and pointless since not many people were going) -.- haha so in the eeeend, we went to play pool at beauty world! it was damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn fun and hilarious too! seriously I have no idea how else to emphasize this point. it was SUPER FUN! haha and I think we played a lot of rounds and all of us were really enjoying ourselves :D then eunice went to join her CT (they happened to be directly upstairs) and guoyuan and yijiao came (from upstairs too HAHA) and we played even more rounds :D seriously most of us can't hit the snooker ball properly (and we made improvements ok!), but it was still really really fun! omg I need to find a word to replace fun. I have limited vocabulary :/ oh wells. YEAH so we spent.. 4 hours plus (?) there, then went to macs because some of us wanted to have (extremely late) lunch.
and omg. I COUGHED MY LUNGS OUT AT MACS! I really did. I'm not kidding, I have no idea what triggered the cough but I SERIOUSLY FELT LIKE DYING ): and I couldn't breathe and it was like an asthma attack all over again! my face was all red and I kept tearing and omg it was really torturous and scary an experience. I've never coughed this hard in my entire life and I seriously ended up coughing for like more than ten minutes and sandy was so scared o.o (though I have to thank her for giving her drink to me because I had no water left in my bottle -.-) yeah and I wasted a lot of tissue paper oops. I thought I was going to hyperventilate and die :/ I don't know how to describe the whole experience properly in words but it was really, really, really scary. I couldn't stop coughing and I couldn't breathe!! omg. I think I better carry my ventolin around with me wherever I go. you never know when there'll be an asthma attack :/
BUT besides that terrifying experience, I really enjoyed spending time with my OG, even though only 6 of us went for the outing. IT'S OKAY! we shall go for another outing during the march holidays! hopefully most of us will be able to make it :D and I promise I'll be healthy by then :)
once again, I LOVE OG25! yes I still do, even after so long OG25's still the best :D and don't beat me up, because I love 09S7F too okay! I'm such a fair and unbiased person. so kenneth ler can stop ostracizing me!
GAH I've got to finish up my lipids notes (OHOH my mom finally bought campbell and reece 8th edition from NUS :D) and complete my redox chem tutorial! daaaang! I feel so bad for going out with my friends when there's school tomorrow. ahhh.
TOODLES :)
ps. omgomg. after I sent my phone for repair, everything stored in my calendar was GONE! gone gone gone POOF! everyone's birthdays and important events.. ARGHHHHH I'm gonna have such a hard time keying everything in again :( I'm so sad. why is this happening to me :(
pss. and ooh there's a new series of 7o'clock shows on channel 8. I hope it'll be nice :D
TAAAAAAAGS
beef: HAHA the songs are nice right! :D I love kelly clarkson! woo. yes I'm accident-prone. I hurt myself a lot during the OG outing today haha! what zhenmingtianzi-.- and nah I've no time to watch movies :/
chingman: yes poor butt! it still hurts a lot now. raaahh. and SIGH my cough's not getting better :( get well soon too!
nemesis: stop laughing at me!-.-
sandy: zandyyy! zooo zt's zecause zf zou zon't zhink z zon't znow. zou ztarted zalling ze zoy! haha yay I love our mass convos too! we should have them more often :D:D
melissa: !! I'll throw a potato at you-.- but anyways I still love being a libra because libras are peacemakers! woo.
alina: thank you alina!! haha omg did you say toes ._. ._. ._. haha your grandma is so cute!
Joy ♥