Conjunctivitis :(
Sunday, March 08, 2009, 9:20 AM
edit: "Minor conjunctivitis can accompany a viral cold or flu." the virus is called adenovirus. omg. FLU. FLU. FLU! the flu epidemic spreading through HCI. omg. I hate this. it's all because of the stupid flu virus :(
--
BIG SIGH
looks like next week will not be a better week at all :( for the past few days I've been having excess mucus production in my eyes and according to my parents, it's a kind of eye infection due to contacts. so I went to do a research and this person had the same problem as me! Apparently, my eye infection is called Conjunctivitis, and I can't wear contacts for a WEEEK! omg. I guess all of you will have to get used to seeing me with my specs, which I look terrible - and horribly cheena - in :(
and I'll be going for my OG outing in specs! I think my ogmates and classmates will get a shock. so to ogmates/classmates who are reading this: please be mentally prepared. my eyes tend to look smaller than usual with my glasses and I'll appear really lifeless.
DANG OMG I'M SO MISERABLE! I don't like wearing specs it kind of feels "suffocating" :/ ahhhh why now why now why now why have Conjunctivitis now and not later, why not during the march holidays when I don't have to go out to see anyone?!
:( x 1000000
please don't laugh at me when you see me in my glasses. hopefully I'll be wearing contacts again after march holidays :( and I promise I'll take good care of my eyes after I recover :( please please please :(
--
BIG SIGH
looks like next week will not be a better week at all :( for the past few days I've been having excess mucus production in my eyes and according to my parents, it's a kind of eye infection due to contacts. so I went to do a research and this person had the same problem as me! Apparently, my eye infection is called Conjunctivitis, and I can't wear contacts for a WEEEK! omg. I guess all of you will have to get used to seeing me with my specs, which I look terrible - and horribly cheena - in :(
and I'll be going for my OG outing in specs! I think my ogmates and classmates will get a shock. so to ogmates/classmates who are reading this: please be mentally prepared. my eyes tend to look smaller than usual with my glasses and I'll appear really lifeless.
DANG OMG I'M SO MISERABLE! I don't like wearing specs it kind of feels "suffocating" :/ ahhhh why now why now why now why have Conjunctivitis now and not later, why not during the march holidays when I don't have to go out to see anyone?!
:( x 1000000
please don't laugh at me when you see me in my glasses. hopefully I'll be wearing contacts again after march holidays :( and I promise I'll take good care of my eyes after I recover :( please please please :(
Labels: eyes
Joy ♥