Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
MSN convos and post-it obsessions 
Monday, March 30, 2009, 7:17 PM
HELLO!

hahaha, today was quite a fruitful day. we should call this the "post-its obsession day" because seriously, we were obsessed with post-its/stickers! for the whole day yup. I think we wasted a lot of licheng's colourful post-its writing random and stupid things HAHA! especially during lecture. licheng and I sat behind benny and dingjie, so we started pasting stickers/post-its on their backs?! and then we had bogus stickers, like we just tap them at random places and they'd go all crazy thinking that we just added another sticker to the "stickers collection" on their backs and they'll start scratching everywhere trying to find the "stickers" HAHA. it was damn, damn hilarious. don't you think so licheng! :D seriously hahaha but we did pay attention okay. especially during chem :) the dot and cross diagrams drove us nuts and we drew until we got REALLY sick of drawing them. rawr. haha!

after lunch, started spamming post-its on everyone's backs! hahaha especially sandy's, benny's and zeke's. HAHA AND SANDY REALIZED SOMETHING BEFORE GP TODAY and apparently nike's her favourite brand because her bag's nike :D and we all know what that means. cough cough. anyways, GP was dead, because the lights were off and it was late afternoon and everyone was feeling sleepy and productivity level decreased. got sabo-ed by kenneth soo to answer a question -.-

went to gleneagles, came home, and before dinner, jean called me to ask some econs questions and we ended up talking and talking and talking about certain confidential stuff until I had to go and bathe!

ohoh and I just realized that I did something uber stupid yesterday. I posted a mysterious post on the class blog saying that I've a scandalous picture of ksoo and yunting and refused to reveal my identity. I thought my plan to hide my identity worked until ksoo pointed out to me today that I actually blogged about it on my own blog HAHAHA OMG LOL. I fail totally. haha.

ANYWAAAYS ok I shall dig up some of the juiciest bits of yesterday's msn convo with sandy and shaun! but of course, I'm so nice, I'll censor all the sensitive stuff HAHA but it's really highly entertaining :D

--ONE--

joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*sandy wants CENSORED the most
Sandy says:
*PI CENSORED IS INNOCENT
*HE IS NOT INVOLVED
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*OMG
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*HAHA
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*SO PROTECTIVE!
Sandy says:
*OMG NOOOOOOOOOO
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*YESS
Sandy says:
*WHAT I MEANT IS........
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*AIYO SANDY.
Sandy says:
*EHHHHHHHHHHHH
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*tsk!
Sandy says:
*PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*HAHA
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*PLAYPLAYPLAY
Sandy says:
*what i'm saying is he is totally not involved what
*right :D
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*sandy's sub concious has betrayed her
Sandy says:
*AHHHH ):
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*face it sandy
*you WANT CENSORED :D
Sandy says:
*WHAT THE!
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*eh btw sandy CENSORED is online leh! you want add him in to confirm things? :D
Sandy says:
*AHHHHH YOU DARE~
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*haha rule no. 1
*never dare joy
*she will do it
Sandy says:
*c'mon everyone relax. this is a time to relax. we should all enjoy the peace and scenery. don't luan luan laiiiii~
*C'MON PEOPLE RELAXXXXXXXXXXX
*see it's good to relax
*yes don't do anyth weird okay
*YAY
*SAY CHEESE
*HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

HAHA whatever, sandy :D

--TWO--

Sandy says:
*HUH!?!??!
*your langugage fail or fail
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*YOUR "LANGUGAGE"
*HAHA
*LOL
*sandy your LANGUGAGE is the pro-est :D
Sandy says:
*LANGUGUGE
*EH!?
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*HAHAHA
*LANGUGUGE?!
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*HAHA
*this is highly amusing
Sandy says:
WHATEVER SP IT IS LAH

HAHA SANDY SERIOUSLY, YOU WIN.

--THREE--

(sandy changes her personal message to something like "I feel like collapsing")
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*sandy you can collapse into CENSORED's open arms :D
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*hahaha!
*his open msucular arms :D
Sandy says:
*EH WIN
(sandy changes her personal message to something like "what if I collapse")
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*what if you collapse? CENSORED will hold you :D
Sandy says:
*i can collapse into my own arms
*:D
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*that means..
*CENSORED IS IN YOUR ARMS?!?!
Sandy says:
*HUH!?
*wth nooooooooo~~
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*HAHA
Sandy says:
*joy you win
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
*LOL JOY WINS
Sandy says:
*tmrw you dieeeeee

well I'm still alive! and of course I win, yes :D

--FOUR: IN THE END--

Sandy says:
*rahhhh
*gosh this convo made me sidetrack LIKE MAD
*math 2 questions done
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*bio 1 MCQ done
Sandy says:
*how to do part c
joy is procrastinating ONCE AGAIN! says:
*i haven't done math T_T
有人说 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 says:
me needs to cut hair T_T

haha sandy IT WAS FUN TALKING TO YOU LOL :D

-----

edit: go read my lj.

Labels:

« back forward »