Sealed.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 5:41 PM
edit: I found 09s7F's group pictures taken during Apollo Fac CIP! koped from hilary's blog moohaha :)

twas fun :)
anywaaaaysers, I slid down the stairs AGAIN today :(
this time it was on the descending stairs of the overhead bridge at the hwachong side. not my fault! I was talking to elizabeth about something and I got carried away. and the steps were slippery! but I didn't hurt my butt this time, just a few scratches on my right knee. haha. so to sum up the day, everyone had fun with post-its :) again! haha I think there's this post-its craze going through 09S7F lately.. just like the stickers craze last week O_O
PE was okay. squash is getting better, but it really gets boring after awhile. I want badminton! gimme gimme gimme. oh and break was fun today.. went for GP early because there was aircon! spent the last half hour of the break in the aircon-ed classroom listening to/singing along with music playing from olivia and zeke's macbooks! :D rahaha. filled in this confidential GP form today. it was rather interesting..
alright I don't have anything else to say. ohoh and, thank you JEAN for everything yesterday! it really did make a lot of difference that you were there for me :) good luck to the both of us! and ELIZABETH too, thank you beefy liz for skipping the prayer meeting this morning to talk to me :) I guess I'm really blessed to have friends like you guys. really <3

twas fun :)
anywaaaaysers, I slid down the stairs AGAIN today :(
this time it was on the descending stairs of the overhead bridge at the hwachong side. not my fault! I was talking to elizabeth about something and I got carried away. and the steps were slippery! but I didn't hurt my butt this time, just a few scratches on my right knee. haha. so to sum up the day, everyone had fun with post-its :) again! haha I think there's this post-its craze going through 09S7F lately.. just like the stickers craze last week O_O
PE was okay. squash is getting better, but it really gets boring after awhile. I want badminton! gimme gimme gimme. oh and break was fun today.. went for GP early because there was aircon! spent the last half hour of the break in the aircon-ed classroom listening to/singing along with music playing from olivia and zeke's macbooks! :D rahaha. filled in this confidential GP form today. it was rather interesting..
alright I don't have anything else to say. ohoh and, thank you JEAN for everything yesterday! it really did make a lot of difference that you were there for me :) good luck to the both of us! and ELIZABETH too, thank you beefy liz for skipping the prayer meeting this morning to talk to me :) I guess I'm really blessed to have friends like you guys. really <3
*when in doubt, turn to Kelly Clarkson, one of my all time female singers. although I only feel strongly for these 3 lines of lyrics and they're not even in order.. I've learnt the hard way to never let it get that far / I was so young, you should've known better than to lean on me / Because of you, I am afraid.
And of course, We The Kings. Run baby run.
TAAAGS
chingman: haha I so do not have a lot of scandals! like what I told yunting, I'm scandal-LESS, not scandalous :D
quin: hi polar fuzzywuzzy snowmanzx :D
DJTAN: haha that post-it was so random! rahhh stop saying the happy happy joy joy thing already, and I haven't asked you about the "MCQ" question you wrote on the board during GP today! DDD:
bearbear: HAHA YES I KNOW I just realized yesterday omg. sigh sigh sigh the studying stress is getting to me.
hg: haha just realized?! and yes I AM a hardcore blogger.. hardcore bloggers ftw! :D
soo: lol thanks for tagging.
And of course, We The Kings. Run baby run.
TAAAGS
chingman: haha I so do not have a lot of scandals! like what I told yunting, I'm scandal-LESS, not scandalous :D
quin: hi polar fuzzywuzzy snowmanzx :D
DJTAN: haha that post-it was so random! rahhh stop saying the happy happy joy joy thing already, and I haven't asked you about the "MCQ" question you wrote on the board during GP today! DDD:
bearbear: HAHA YES I KNOW I just realized yesterday omg. sigh sigh sigh the studying stress is getting to me.
hg: haha just realized?! and yes I AM a hardcore blogger.. hardcore bloggers ftw! :D
soo: lol thanks for tagging.
Labels: spinnin' round and round.
Joy ♥