Procrastination.
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 9:32 PM
edit: quinza is being lame again!
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*OMG. SMALL WORLD
*i know
joy is sleepy. says:
*HAHA YES SMALL WORLD *nods*
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*xiang bu dao,
*you snowman live in north pole also know so many ppl
joy is sleepy. says:
*HAYYYYYYYYY. YOU'RE THE SNOWMAN LORHZHZH
*you live in south pole!
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*so you + me = dipolar!
then she goes..
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*although i'm not sure what that means
--
LOL quinza you're the best.
actually, I'm not sure what that means too.
/edit
OMG MASS CONVO WITH SANDY AND SHAUN IS ULTIMATE COOLNESS!
hahaha I think the convo killed poor sandy. but sigh, the cyberworld is a harsh one indeed. sniffs.
and omg I procrastinate a lot, I still have tons of homework undone! grahhhhhh! *pulls last strand of hair*
TAAAAGS!
beef: yup He'll protect me! :D and nah I doubt I can go, because I'm going china for awhile in June. do you have the exact dates and stuff? yes I love this song! woo so catchy :D and stop talking about the tree! HAHA
wang: HAHA they made fun of me about the same thing you did last time! rah. okay I'll elaborate on friday DDDD:
licheng: OMG LICHENG O_O a bit too obvious eh! haha omg I'll strangle you on monday. you know you love me more aye! :))
DJTAN: haha thanks for the bang I needed it! and omg stop talking about the happyhappyjoyjoy booth thingy it's so embarassing DDD: but the thing tasted rather nice haha!
zeke: EDIT: OMG I FINALLY SAW THE *THING* OMG ZEKE YOU DIE YOU DIE YOU DIE.omg not the happyhappyjoyjoy thing AGAIN! hahaha well thank you for the super duper early "birthday present" LOL!
sandy: ah COUGH. hello sai/sky :D and yes you died terribly during the msn convo HAHAHA!
Claire: hey! oh cool you're the second person I know with the same birthday as me. haha :)
chingman: yes I was really super freaked out D: what, you thought I was faking it?!?! and omg what ghost scream was that O_O
Linshan: HAHA :D
deborah: nooo, monday's just.. pre-pre-pre-pre gay day, and also post-post-post gay day at the same time! and no we didn't watch the movie in the end. niao means.. hmm you'll find out sooner or later :D HAHA and yes I'm so influencial, chingman is turning into me!
--
rah I love youtube videos! they help me procrastinate more. THANK YOU NICOLE HAHAHAHA
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*OMG. SMALL WORLD
*i know
joy is sleepy. says:
*HAHA YES SMALL WORLD *nods*
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*xiang bu dao,
*you snowman live in north pole also know so many ppl
joy is sleepy. says:
*HAYYYYYYYYY. YOU'RE THE SNOWMAN LORHZHZH
*you live in south pole!
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*so you + me = dipolar!
then she goes..
♥nothingyoucanbeat ,hymn! to the infinite skyyy says:
*although i'm not sure what that means
--
LOL quinza you're the best.
actually, I'm not sure what that means too.
/edit
OMG MASS CONVO WITH SANDY AND SHAUN IS ULTIMATE COOLNESS!
hahaha I think the convo killed poor sandy. but sigh, the cyberworld is a harsh one indeed. sniffs.
and omg I procrastinate a lot, I still have tons of homework undone! grahhhhhh! *pulls last strand of hair*
TAAAAGS!
beef: yup He'll protect me! :D and nah I doubt I can go, because I'm going china for awhile in June. do you have the exact dates and stuff? yes I love this song! woo so catchy :D and stop talking about the tree! HAHA
wang: HAHA they made fun of me about the same thing you did last time! rah. okay I'll elaborate on friday DDDD:
licheng: OMG LICHENG O_O a bit too obvious eh! haha omg I'll strangle you on monday. you know you love me more aye! :))
DJTAN: haha thanks for the bang I needed it! and omg stop talking about the happyhappyjoyjoy booth thingy it's so embarassing DDD: but the thing tasted rather nice haha!
zeke: EDIT: OMG I FINALLY SAW THE *THING* OMG ZEKE YOU DIE YOU DIE YOU DIE.
sandy: ah COUGH. hello sai/sky :D and yes you died terribly during the msn convo HAHAHA!
Claire: hey! oh cool you're the second person I know with the same birthday as me. haha :)
chingman: yes I was really super freaked out D: what, you thought I was faking it?!?! and omg what ghost scream was that O_O
Linshan: HAHA :D
deborah: nooo, monday's just.. pre-pre-pre-pre gay day, and also post-post-post gay day at the same time! and no we didn't watch the movie in the end. niao means.. hmm you'll find out sooner or later :D HAHA and yes I'm so influencial, chingman is turning into me!
--
rah I love youtube videos! they help me procrastinate more. THANK YOU NICOLE HAHAHAHA
Labels: lame shit, procrastination
Joy ♥