Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
:D:D:D:D 
Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 2:32 PM
haha, my posts are getting shorter and shorter :D OG BBQ in a few hours woo! I shall work on math tutorial and stop procrastinating so I can have fun later :)

oh and I shall reply the slightly overdue tags too (to make the post appear longer nyahaha)!

TAAAAAAGS (I simply love to drag the A :D!)

melissa: omg I so do not blush all the time :O! only sometimes. nyehehe. and the mixpod thingy has hearts because it was the default design and also the nicest among the.. available designs! you're gayer HAHAHA and nah my scale's always balanced :)

bearbear: your posts are hilarious-er! haha and OMG HAHAHA you're right! 7.28AM okay I shall change it, this is so embarassing :O and I have no idea how I got into the network! I sent in a request and they said my friends confirmed me into the network O_O and in case you're wondering what school email to use, use your login username for the school comp (the long chain of gibberish) and add "@hci.edu.sg" at the back :D it's not the admin@hci.edu.sg one! although you can't log in to your hwachong webmail to confirm the email, it's alright because I never did. wait for a few weeks and hopefully you'll get in too! omg what a long tag reply :O

chingman: yup the one you passed to my mom was mine! :D hahaha but thanks and sorry for all the trouble :X

wang: omg, you're right. hahaha! I think I've written a longer post before. I'm such a wordy person :D

xy: LOL 小娘惹! I only watched a few episodes D: and zomg I just added mrs ee on facebook O_O I shall see if she accepts! and don't worry, I'll only barge in during xiaozus! wheee!

beef: HAHA okay sure I'll give you one after the march holidays, you can wander to my class bench and ask for it :D and omgz don't tell me I've started a new stickers craze in hwachong O_O remarkable! haha yay happy pi day and the group thingy is for econs, so of course you won't have it! and I suppose I'm playing for SYF.. sigh :/

licheng: HELLO! SEEN YOU! HAHA and huh but I don't even know half the songs he knows! I know more english songs so we listen to very different types of music yup :) and I still sound like a frog! can't sing D:

Linshan: haha! I didn't know there's a pi day too until my friend wished me! so it's okay, half the world is ignorant of the existence of a pi day. and wearing a tie to school is so cool, I got my dad to pre-tie it beforehand for me too for the prize presentation :D JC life IS superb so far, but I have a feeling that this won't last long :( the stress will start setting in soon, I bet..

--

phew I'm done. it's 2:33PM in the afternoon, I'm off to do my tutorials and I guess I'll leave for the BBQ in slightly more than an hour :)

adios!

ps. I realize that my blogging style is um.. spastic :O

Labels:

« back forward »