Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
:D 
Monday, March 23, 2009, 8:11 PM
YOOHOO! back to point form blogging :)

1. I finally wore contacts to school (after like, 2 weeks?! excluding gala dinner) and was damn happy haha! :D

2. my turn to have a conversation with mr ngoh during PT session this morning, and apparently he asked jean and me the same questions HAHAHA we were laughing about them after that. mr ngoh's hilarious when he gossips :D

3. gave jean another joy fan club sticker (you know, the one with my name on it) in the morning, and after that during chem + econs lecture, kenneth soo asked me for the whole thing and in the end he started passing the stickers down O_O I don't know how many people took my stickers but I licheng, jean, yunting, benny, gaotian and hongguang were wearing it I think! thanks kenneth soo for helping me recruit members into my fan club-.-

4. the rest of the chem + econs lecture was hilarious. everyone was paying so much attention at first and in the end, no one was listening. at least that was the case for most of the people from our class :D it all started when licheng and I decided to draw the family portrait aka the "petition", because gaotian was talking about divorcing benny for the whole day. we didn't want to become poor orphans :( so we passed the piece of paper around and everyone had a good laugh. and OHOH JEANS MOM IS CALLED LIBAMA (LICHENG+OBAMA'S KID)! HAHAHA!

5. went gleneagles for appointment after that. OHOH HAPPY THINGS ARE HAPPENING TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT :D

6. oh and.. harry told me that I'll have to go for SYF auditions again this thursday, but last night I decided that I'm not going for SYF. in fact, I've already told randy that I'll be stopping cca for this term, because I've lots of scar treatment sessions so I'll have to miss practices. I don't want to end up pulling the entire orchestra's standard down during SYF, so I guess I made the right choice :D I mean, the scar laser appointments cost a BOMB (every 10 sessions = over a grand. and I'm going for more than 10 sessions that's for sure.) so I'll feel really guilty if I don't go. think of all the moolah that my parents forked out! rah. so yup, I'll rejoin all of them again after SYF, after all my sessions are completed :) and right now my scar is almost invisibleeeeeeee! :D

7. it's founders day holiday on wednesday! no school no school no school :) I wonder if the "thing" is still on for that day :O shall ask around later. yup.

8. there's nothing else, actually O_O I'm just adding point 8 because 8's an auspicious number :D

and omgomg there's a guest in the house. he's my dad's old friend from USA! okay I have to.. go :O TOODLES!

Labels:

« back forward »